It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:39 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject: Re: Open Court
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:25 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I understand why afk rules been inplanted here...

Player that go work/sleep runing macro program or go make some food or go do some sport while they gain skills AWAY FROM KEYBOARD...

These afk are cheating...

But I still cant belive that maniac admin, that got there ingame player pked ...

DONT understand that I WASNT AWAY FROM KEYBOARD GAINING SKILL... STOP ABUSING BUG(Gmbob u still never told me why all my house chest been unsecured/stoled and my vendor killed with all is money lost and wep and fish on him...

PLZ BE FAIR GM BOB IF U CAN LOOK MY LOG IN HISTORY U WOULD SEE THAT I LOGGED WITHIN 1 SEC AFTER IVE MISSED UR 20 SEC MACRO STONE....

U KNOW WHAT IT MEAN...IT MEAN I WASNT GONE SLEEPING EATING OR WORKING I WAS RIGTH INFRONT MY KEYBOARD...

DONT BE A FREAK MANIAC ABUSING THE AFK RULES...IF I WAS AFK I WONT HAVE LOG IN within 2 sec AFTER...

GM BOB DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.... I wasnt away from key board...

AND ALSO ARE U REAL HAPPY THE BUGS THAT UNSECURED ALL MY HOUSE CHEST STOLED AND MY VENDOR KILLED...why didnt u gave me help with that...

AND THEN AFTER AM VICTIM OF ALL THIS BUG U JUST CAME ABUSING AFK RULES WITH ME>>>

REMOVE ME 15-20 HRs TRaining...

CAnt belive u ....If Broadband or Blinker was here am 100% sure he would told u to calm down stop doing the maniac with this afk rules...

AFKER CANNOT JUST LOG in 1 sec after the 20 sec macro stone... AFKER ARE GONE AWAY FROM KEYBOARD... THEY ARE NOT JUST SITTING INFRONT KEYBOARD...

GM bob U have to undertsand that AFK ARE GONE AWAY FROM BOARD... I WASNT GONE...

PLZ BE FAIR AND HELP ME WITH ALL THESE BUGS...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:17 pm 

I see what chips is saying i have had this happen to me with lagg or what not. But i have seen raptor afking many times. I bet at some point in time we have all afked a bit. So when cought we have to take our medicine and go on. So in this case i say he shouldnt get skill back should get more taken away for going on and on like this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:27 pm 

skillz drops sucks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:31 pm 

You missed the stone = you fail (doesn't depend on how much time u were afk).

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:46 pm 
Site Admin

The majority have spoken, and the punishment will stand.
While not everyone agrees with the rules, they do at least agree i enforce them fairly across all, which is all i ask for.

If you're caught afking again it will be another skill loss, so stop doing it, turn off the macro if you're afk.
This thread is now locked.

As with all open court decisions, this is binding and the topic is now closed to further discussion in any part of obsidian. As with all open court decisions, it is unappealable on any grounds other than a miscount of verdict. Open court is the final appeal for all disputes in obsidian, as it goes before all the playerbase and staff.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 am 

I would just like to add that it's a good job it wasn't me that caught you doing this.

It is extremely inappropriate to accuse a member of staff of acting dishonestly and punishing you because you PKed them.

Bob is a member of staff that we all trust implicitly; several years ago I once found him on his player putting several MILLION gold IN THE TRASH because he had accidentally discovered a duplication bug. That is how honest he is!

The point of my message is to point out that you were not punished because of HOW LONG you were AFK. That is irrelevant, and is not part of the rules.

The reason you were punished is because you ignored repeated GM warnings, as as such the punishments become more severe as this continues.

Let this be a lesson to you that - irrespective of the justification in your mind - if a member of staff has to repeatedly warn you about breaking the rules then you will be punished increasingly severely with no exceptions. Most of the players here have more common sense and understand that when a GM gives them specific instructions it is for their own good.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2