It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:15 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 4 of 8   [ 115 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next
 Post subject: Re: Open Court
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:05 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
I think U dont get it poor bull shitter...

Only Obsidian shard consider invul shrine place a bug...

This shard never wrote any rules on their main site about shrine...If They had I would had follow them 100%...

SO now can u awnser wtf is ur problem telling bull shit post and steal me 3.5 k real can $$$ or 100 hrs necro training...

IF THERE WAS A WAY TO KNOW, THAT GOING PLAY INTO A INVUL SHRINE PLACE WAS ILLEGAL...

BUT THERE WAS NO WAY 4 ME TO KNOW...

IF Gm bob is some one realistic he will give my 3.5k can$$$ real cash or/ my skills back...

AND f****** retard that tell bull shit would stop telling bull shit to hide evidence and make this open court hard to follow and read...

Exemple: The thing is you have to tell raptor things over and over and over again before he understands..... ( wrote by a f****** retard) If U had been a real fair and good man I would had understand u within a sec u fuc king retard...( but u talking like ur mom feeding u with a spoon in a wheel chair while u spitting every where making weird sound and both ur eyes looking ur nose...

U knwo what if u can wrote such retarded post mean ur able to feed ur self alone...ill tell ur mom to stop feeding u ...( Poor Retard) how the fuk u think can I understand u...

And how the f*** can I know about new just invented Shrines rules that is hidden in bob and few palyers heads and not wrote on http://www.obsidianshard.com

WTF...

PLZ BOB BE FAIR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:25 am 

Raptor is right. It was clearly a misunderstanding and it's either that or 3,500 canadian dollars. It's a question of justice.

'And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.' - Friedrich Nietzsche

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:26 am 
Game Admin

And you all wonder why we haven't opened account status yet? hmmm?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:41 am 

Why would Raptor even believe silk or other players who constantly mock him, when they pretend there gm and he doesn't know any better. As a jury, you're suppose to take in both sides of the story and be understanding. You have to be neutral, to be able give a non biased decision. Yes, he shouldn't of tried to use it to his advantage, but there are many other servers who have similar areas which do cause confusion AND why wouldn't an enemy player just run onto the shrine as well.

I reread the whole topic and this is my opinion, he was punished already for being jailed an hour. Id like to know why his skills were dropped? If its because he used shrine, then that is completely unfair.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:59 am 

Silk already rez kill me twice infront Koldoon without getting jail...

Silk was about to die he was capture in my house with a summoned deamon attacking him and me fsing and bowing is ass trowing deadly pot on him when Apocalyspe did illegal area spell (mass dispel from outside my house) removed my protected and reactiv armor with my deamon...

Is Ice snake was making 50 damage hit each 2 sec once I was dispel illegaly by apoc :(...

When I told koldoon he rezed me and told me to a follow him to Silk house
Silk start rez killing me I had nothing to heal I was 10 life he I wasnt scared rez kill infront staff... if like they where corupt with him...

Silk talking like he can do thing illegal cuz he know Gm and satff very well and they cheating with him and letting him cheat...

Silk is doing illegal thing and Staff help him get away no prob with it...

And still am the one victim jailed no reason by mistake and stolen 100 hrs necro trainning no good reason...

Plz bob be fair pay me 3.5 k can$$ real cahs or my necro skills back :(

Come on Bm bob be Fair...

Last edited by BloOd Ripper on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:04 am 

Now when I will make 50 - int or - dex or shrink pot will I lose all my Alchemy skill
getting acused again by cheater that am abusing bugs making 50 big pots that nones fails is a obvious bug and even if its not wrote on http://www.obsidianshard.com rules every Obsidian players know it hidden in there heads ...

PLZ cheater stop that let me be

PLZ BOB give what u stoled me :(

Last edited by BloOd Ripper on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:06 am 

WTF NOW CAN I STILL PLAY OBSIDIAN WITHOUT GETTING ALL MY SKILLS/SECURED CHESTS/VENDOR STOLED :(

WTF BE FAIR WTF stop cheating

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:09 am 

IS there any other Hidden rules every obsidian players know hidden in there head that is not wrote on http://www.obsidianshard.com I should know....

WTf Give my skills back stop cheat and abuse...

Be fair Gm bob or Echo
(Echo I know u can tell gm bob to calm down and give my skills back)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:17 am 

Spaming the forums about you chest or w/e your going on about over and over again isit going to help you at all...

Your just being annoying

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:44 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
ok guys give up...
it wont make a difference either way, so all this bitching both ways wont accomplish shit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:53 am 

Ive been stoled Skills/chests/vendor/ by bugs and cheater...

So Plz stop spamming bull shit u stu pid retard...

Can I get what bugs and cheater stoled me and can someone to tell the retard to shut the fuk..unplug this retard...make is mama stop feeding him with a spoon while he spit and make weird sound typing retard post fuk...
( if I would find Shadow hunter in real life I would beat him and kick him in the face while he fall from is wheel chair...)

Where is my 3.5 k real canadien cash$$$ or where is my 100 hrs necro trainning where is my 500 k stuff stoled by bugs...

Be fair Gm bob or Echo give what bugs and cheater stoled me...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:07 pm 

IS there any other Hidden rules some obsidian players know in there big fat retard heads that is not wrote on http://www.obsidianshard.com I should know....

WTf Give my skills back stop cheat and abuse... Its Obvious admin abuse and cheat....

Be fair Gm bob or Echo
(Echo I know u can tell gm bob to calm down and give my skills back)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:14 pm 

THERE WAS NO WAY FOR ME TO KNOW IT WAS A BUG...

IF u that smart cheating and saying its a obvious bug...

>>>>CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT IS INVUL SHRINE AREA 4....

Dont tell me bull shit that this area is only 4 tamer

IF u that smart....
>>>>>>>IF its illegal to go play there why it exist...

Soon has Koldoon told me its was illegal to go play In a invul Shrine area ...

I NEVER RETURN THERE...

SO plz stop cheating and stoling me

Be fair Gm bob or Echo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:45 pm 

My Affidavit

One day I saw Cryptx attacking an ogre/ogre lord/ettin from inside the shrine area and told him to stop because it was an exploit. From what I saw, he complied to this warning.

The next day I saw him attacking Silk Tevlev from inside the shrine area. I poofed him to the timeout chamber and explained to him that what he was doing was also an exploit. I told him to stop doing it. Initially, he was exclaiming that I was making up rules; that there was no rule on the website explicitly related to shrines. I poofed him back to the shrine. He spent about five minutes in the timeout chamber while we conversed. From what I saw, he complied to this warning.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:07 pm 

Raptor why are you bringing in real life now? So u want to kill me in real life now? You can try i guess but it wont help u out ingame wise lol...

Thanks Koldoon.. Clearly bug abuse then

Forum locked Post a reply Page 4 of 8   [ 115 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next