It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 7 of 8   [ 115 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
 Post subject: Re: Open Court
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:30 pm 

i dont think he should lose skill points for this...i dont see how skil loss is for atking someone. jail time maybe but not skill loss. punishment does not equal the crime on this one. he wasnt afk macroing. this is my opinion.

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I dont think any punishment should be skill loss. not even if you abused skill to get it up. I think only jail time should be given. But ya raptor you did return after koldoon and before u showed echo. Thats where i killed you again after.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:39 pm 

+Yes afker are cheater they have gain skills while they were faraway from keyboard sleeping or ...with macro program running...

So its normal to remove some of there skills they gain illegally...

But am not an afker Plz be fair...

I never know this place was consider a bug I would never had play there if I knew about this dangerous place...

Fuk I just realize Gm bob removed my meditation too from 100% to 90% :(

Wtf

Last edited by BloOd Ripper on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:42 pm 

I told you its dangerous all you said was STFU stop making rule cheater.. Thats why i think you diserve a punishment.

Also those places arnt made for tamers. They werent suppose to be that at all. Was created by the change to t4a to stop res killing. not to train there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:44 pm 

I dont trust a illegal cheater that Got me mass dispel from out side my house(its illegal Area spell)...

+ U rez kill me twice infront staff... illegal and u never got jailed 4 that cheater...

WTF Cheater do u think u gonna tell me hidden rules that are not listed on Obsidianshard.com fuking cheater..and u think am gonna belive u... U and venemous both start yelling cheater bug abuser once u attacked me and realize I was invul...
I told my self u where 2 big retarded and invul shrine was made 4 that...Till koldoon came jail me and told me not go there...never returned there...

But still ecept 4 cheater yelling like retard there was no way 4 me to know it was a illegal area to play with...

Wtf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:43 pm 

But still my main questions never got awnsered ..what is Invul shrine area used 4 then...tamer>#@$# or ...

If u can play there why it exist... and why there no rules wrote about it...

Taugth this place was legal and was made to play...that it was nice feature of Ultima Online ...(ur inside invul zone u protected and if u outside U vulnerable to attack... its funny never taugth it was called a bug here in Obsidian...:(

I think Gm echo made a nice thing to remove invul shrine... if all the shard say this place bugged and that u cant play there its illegal...

If Any one gave a clear simple Awnser to my main Questions...
the awnser would had proove am a victim and I should have back my 100 hrs necro training ...

Plz bob be fair

Last edited by BloOd Ripper on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 pm 

Ok punish him with jail time, but give him his skills back. No one deserves to have skills removed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:47 pm 

But still my main questions never got awnsered ..>>what is Invul shrine area used 4 then...tamer>#@$# or ...<<

>>If u can play there why it exist<<... and why there no rules wrote about it...
>>How u wanted me to figure out it was illegal<< and that all the shard freaking and calling this place a bug ...

Taugth this place was legal and was made to play...that it was nice feature of Ultima Online ...(ur inside invul zone u protected and if u outside U vulnerable to attack... its funny never taugth it was called a bug here in Obsidian...:(

I think Gm echo made a nice thing to remove invul shrine... if all the shard say this place bugged and that u cant play there its illegal...

If Any one gave a clear simple Awnser to my main Questions...
the awnser would had proove am a victim and I should have back my 100 hrs necro training without punishement but just a warning...

Plz bob be fair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:59 pm 

Be fair man if I get jailed plz dont jail me cuz of this place u all call bugged I didnt know I was not allowed to play there...

Jail me because I told Shadow Hunter he was a retard and I would beat him in is wheel chair the f****** retard or because I said aimee being such a bitc_h while she laugh in a victim face...

But If I said that its because there a big part that is so true!!!

And also cuz I used cap lock to reveal what bob did but still am the victim am the one who is very mad, all the other bull shitter dont really care they didnt lose anything but they had a good time here laughfing in my face...

Plz bob be fair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:35 pm 

I told you the answer to your question. It wasnt suppose to be there.
Only reason it was there is because the people who made that verision probley added it so that when a player ress's they wont get ress killed. But that is for other shard not for this one.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:43 pm 

There is a French translation of the message below the message in English. The grammar may be atrocious. (Il y a une traduction française au-dessous du message écrit en anglais. La grammaire peut être atroce.)

To Cryptx,
I believe the reasoning behind the invulnerable area was to prevent a player from being killed by a monster the instant after he or she resurrected. Similarly, the invulnerable area may have been in place in order to prevent a player from being killed by another player the instant after he or she resurrected. Another possibility was because the shrines are supposed to be considered holy.

To Albert,
I returned Cryptx back to the shrine after I conversed with him in jail. Did he attack you again from inside the invulnerable area? Also, it seems Cryptx doesn't trust you, so it is understandable that he did not believe you when you told him he was abusing a bug.

(Babel Fish: English to French translation for your convenience. The grammar may be atrocious. Babel Fish: Traduction anglais-français pour votre convenance. La grammaire peut être atroce.)

À Cryptx,
Je crois que le raisonnement pour le secteur invulnérable était d'empêcher un joueur d'être tué par l'instant de monstre après que lui ou elle ait ressuscité. De même, le secteur invulnérable a pu avoir été en place afin d'empêcher un joueur d'être tué par un autre l'instant de joueur après que lui ou elle ait ressuscité. Une autre possibilité était parce que les tombeaux sont censés être considérés saints.

À Albert,
J'ai renvoyé Cryptx de nouveau au tombeau après que j'aie conversé avec lui en prison. Vous a-t-il attaqué encore de l'intérieur du secteur invulnérable ? En outre, il semble Cryptx ne te fait pas confiance, ainsi il est compréhensible qu'il n'ait pas cru que vous quand vous lui avez dit il maltraitiez un bogue.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 pm 

WOW ok ok didnt taugth about this... Invul Shrine area to prevent Newbie to be rez killed over and over by the same monster standing at the ankk...

OK but still u didnt answer how was I supposed to Know I coulndt start doing necromancy to others inside this area...

There no Shrine rules wrote on http://www.obsidianshard.com about shrine...

I cant read in Gm minds if they didnt wrote rules about Shrines....
How could I know invul shrine was only to prevent a newb from getting rez killed over and over...

BE fair soon had koldoon jailed me and told me cleary it was a bug I never returner there do necromancy...

Come on Gmbob give me necro skills back again plz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:30 pm 

Well i still think he got what he got for a reason. But raptor if you would calm down and speak with bob in a cool calm maner things will go better for you. Staff around here are fair. Might have to take what you got and go on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:47 pm 

Still am the victim here who lost about 100 hrs hard work aprox: 3.5k can$$

Its easy for u to drink tea and laugh in my face...

If u had been stoled 3.5k real cash in real life am sure u would had been real mad...

U have to be real and understand...

There was no way 4 me to know it was a bug...
Ecept 4 Silk the cheater that was yelling like a maniac I was bug abuser...

But why should I trust cheater that also rez kill me 2 time illegaly infront koldoon without getting jail...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:17 pm 

If your talking about the fight at your house koldoon made theam give you back your things and pay gold. And no one stole your money in rl if you play a game and not work thats your own fault. But really man just calm down stop all this bs posting go take a walk or watch some tv or w/e then come back and talk to staff when you have calmed your self a bit a game isnt worth get all mad and upset about.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 7 of 8   [ 115 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next