It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:04 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 8 of 8   [ 115 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8
 Post subject: Re: Open Court
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:31 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Never got my stuff back when Silk made Apoc cheat with area dispel...

I got like 6.7k gold and koldoon said its all Apoc had...

After I got mass dispel and killed illegaly koldoon rezed me and told me to go at silk house where Silk rez killed me once then koldoon rez again then twice and stoled my head infront koldoon like he didnt care about rules...

Silk told me he never got jailed or punish for that..told him on msn shut the fuk illegal cheater that broke http://www.obsidianshard.rules...

Again am the one who lost 15 deadly pots and Gmana and gheal and gcure and arrow ligthing weapon regs with many more...

And that have nothing to do with the last main Question I had asked u...

Last edited by BloOd Ripper on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:32 pm 

OK but still u didnt answer how was I supposed to Know I coulndt start doing necromancy to others inside this area...

There no Shrine rules wrote on http://www.obsidianshard.com about shrine...

I cant read in Gm minds if they didnt wrote rules about Shrines....
How could I know invul shrine was only to prevent a newb from getting rez killed over and over...

BE fair soon had koldoon jailed me and told me cleary it was a bug I never returner there do necromancy...

Come on Gmbob give me necro skills back again plz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:00 am 

You guys honestly help to feed Raptor's anger and stupidity. If you ignore him, it will soon die.

Arguing with someone that doesn't want to listen seems pointless. But if you must, go ahead.

Can't believe this stupid discussion went on this long...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:12 am 

LOOK AN OTHER STUPID RETARDED...

>>>>>THAT DONT AWNSER THE MAIN QUESTION<<<<<...

SHUT THE FUK U STUPID RETARD POSTING BULL SHIT IN MY OPEN COURT...

FUK U...U STUPID BITC_H STOP TALKING SHIT ... If I SEE U IN REAL LIFE ILL KICK U IN THE FACE FUCKER...

How come some retarded post bull shit and dont anwser the only main questions I asked from start..they try to hide the evidence that am a victim making the clown posting bull shit and not awnsering...

Shut the fuk u stupid bitc h if u not gonna awnser ...

Last edited by BloOd Ripper on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:21 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:13 am 

OK but still u didnt answer how was I supposed to Know I coulndt start doing necromancy to others inside this area...

There no Shrine rules wrote on http://www.obsidianshard.com about shrine...

I cant read in Gm minds if they didnt wrote rules about Shrines....
How could I know invul shrine was only to prevent a newb from getting rez killed over and over...

BE fair soon had koldoon jailed me and told me cleary it was a bug I never returner there do necromancy...
And thx koldoon for awnsering 1/2 main questions I asked :)
Next one now!!!
U think I should had super magic power like telekinesis to read into Gm or Obsidian players minds that knew it was a bug...:(

Come on Gmbob give me necro skills back again plz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:06 am 

Its not a matter of reading minds? Its common sense.. all the players knew it was a bug ubset you? anyways why do u always post like 5 posts in a row?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:15 am 

Blood, if you ever get caught doing something illegal in RealLife, I hope you can talk to the judge and the cops better than this LOL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 am 

OK here goes. I clearly need to be more active to reinstate some civility on the forums. You are VERY fortunate that Echo and Bob are more patient than I am.

First off - I should help clarify this for you. Your offence should probably be described more directly as an an 'exploit' rather than simply a 'bug'.

If you were just sat in the shrine, or hiding from a monster/player and didn't realise it was bugged, then we would understand.

The fact that you used this effect in order to train/fight without fear of getting hurt is an entirely different thing. Regardless of whether or not you knew the shrine was bugged this is called an EXPLOIT. It's no different from using a town boundary (invul exploit) or objects/scenery (pathing exploit) to train.

An exploit is using an ingame mechanic for a feature that it was not intended - in this case to remain invulnerable while fighting in PvP (punished via jail) and in PvE to train necro skill (punished by skill removal).

This is illegal in any and all true MMOs. If any other games / shards allow exploits to be used then that is their problem. You KNEW when you were able to train without taking damage from monsters that you were doing something wrong. The only reason you are denying knowledge of it is because you got caught.
Quote:
17. Cheating and Exploiting will not be tolerated. There is a ZERO tolerance for these actions and you will be banned or jailed. Report any bug or exploit you find IMMEDIATLY to broadband via the message boards PM feature.
TECHNICALLY under those rules GM Bob could have banned you for repeat offences. You should consider it lucky he chose to be lenient and just take skill points.

Blood Ripper, you how have a weeks forum suspension starting from now. I have sent a copy of this message to you as a PM to read upon your return.

Your crimes:
  • Persistant use of insulting / inflammatory behaviour towards other players
  • Persistant use of insulting / inflammatory behaviour towards staff including a GM (in this case, an Admin/Developer)
  • Accusing a member of staff of abusing powers / cheating without any proof (this has been discussed on the forums recently)
  • Persistant failure to heed forum warnings from a senior member of staff (GM Echo)

I hope that you take the time to reflect on your actions and that you do not continue this when the suspension is lifted. If you choose to:

- create additional accounts to spam the forums
- continue debating when your ban is lifted

You run a very real risk of having the ban made permament.

This thread is now locked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:10 pm 

I would like to add:
You should fell lucky to even be here.
After you retarded acts of October of 2006. (VenoMRip)(xblood)
That is all I will add. Thassius pretty much summed up the rest.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:17 pm 
Site Admin

The open court is concluded.
The final verdict for those who spoke is split but in favor of the administration, therefore the following will happen.

1. The defendent's punishment for his crime is upheld, and the crime's illegality is upheld.
2. The defendent's skill loss will be mitigated by 40%. (the amount of the split decision).

As with all open court decisions, this is binding and the topic is now closed to further discussion in any part of obsidian. As with all open court decisions, it is unappealable on any grounds other than a miscount of verdict. Open court is the final appeal for all disputes in obsidian, as it goes before all the playerbase and staff.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 8 of 8   [ 115 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8