It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 6 of 8   [ 115 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
 Post subject: Re: Open Court
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:16 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I would be great if I could stop spamming same questions ...

And koldoon or shadow could awnser the main question to proove that am victim cheater stealer...

Last edited by BloOd Ripper on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:16 pm 

im not spaming on here i am saying i am tring to get him to understand what he did was wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:18 pm 

And koldoon or shadow could awnser the main question to proove that am victim cheater stealer...
AWNSER PLZ!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:18 pm 

im not even about to read 4 pages of spam. But ill try and answer your question.
You got your skills tooken away because you abused a bug even after staff told you.
You ignored lower staff (Koldoon) and said only bob and bb can make the rules then continued to abuse it.

That is why he took the skills away from you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:21 pm 

Blood Ripper not all rules are wrote down. simply its impossible for staff to know about bugs untill players report them. Its like the rune chamber you cant train/damage in there.
Sure you are bright enough to realise that if you cant be killed or hurt at all... and you can gain skill.... and monsters around you couldnt hurt you... You should be bright enough to realise that it is possibly a bug.
Learn from this and in the future if it seems to good to be true ask staff about it before you do it.
If you were hunting and a monster dropped one million gold and 65 vanq weapons it would seem to good to be true, so you would tell staff about the bug. It wouldnt be in the rules that "if a monster drops a million gold and 65 vanq weaps you cant loot it".
As for you saying bob stole your 3.5k real life money that is pretty silly because he doesnt handcuff you to your pc to play. You choose if you play or go to work. So it is you who turned down the chance of working so YOU lost your 3.5k not Bob.
We all know you are passionate about obsidan but if you keep calling staff the way you do, you will most likely lose your whole account.
I know you will flame me for my post because thats what you do when people dont agree with you. Just try to calm down. It sucks you lost your skill but its a pretty obvious bug.
Even if bob said ok im not punishing you for the bug abuse, I will punish you for afk macroing, That IS in the rules and you were disconnected by staff a number of times at the shrine for macroing.
So all in all you broke a rule so you need to suffer the coinsidence.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:27 pm 

aha!! what i got from raptor is that he stopped going there when echo and koldoon told him thats illegal and he apologized.. so i said that bob shouldnt had took his skills.

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:28 pm 

And koldoon or shadow could awnser the main question to proove that am victim ...
AWNSER PLZ!!!

U not awnsering the main spammed questions u making a big text of bull shit...

PLZ Awnser something clear and simple...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:35 pm 

Yes and the worst is that soon has I got told Clearly by koldoon that Obsidian Shard consider this place a bug I never returned there...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:36 pm 

Quote:
aha!! what i got from raptor is that he stopped going there when echo and koldoon told him thats illegal and he apologized.. so i said that bob shouldnt had took his skills.
Accualy he kept going there even after that... do you not read what people posted?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:44 pm 

Thx man Thx a lot...

But still my question never got awnser ..what is Invul shrine area used 4 then...tamer>#@$# or ...

If u can play there why it exist... and why there no rules wrote about it...

Taugth this place was legal and was made to play...that it was nice feature of Ultima Online ...(ur inside invul zone u protected and if u outside U vulnerable to attack... its funny never taugth it was called a bug here in Obsidian...:(

I think Gm echo made a nice thing to remove invul shrine... if all the shard say this place bugged and u cant play there...

Last edited by BloOd Ripper on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:48 pm 

Back in t3a it wasnt a invul area. Im guessing when obsidian was changed to t4a the shrines were made invul without staff knowing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:50 pm 

PLz gm bob let me a chance I didnt know any thing about this place i was just playing never taugth Obsidian would call this a bug...

+ soon I got jailed and told cleary not to go play there it was a bug...I never ever went there no more ...

:(

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:00 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Accualy he kept going there even after that... do you not read what people posted?
actually there alot of posts are showing in no time.. i only read bob's one.

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:08 pm 

WTF U TALKING ABOUT SOON HAS KOLDOON JAILED ME AND TOLD ME THIS PLACE WAS CONSIDER A BUG NEVER RETURNED THERE...I only went back with Echo to ask him if it was trully a bug...

STOP SAYING BULL SHIT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:13 pm 

First time koldoon didnt jail me he told me he taugth it was a bug he had Pm Gm about it to know if it was...

Then later he jailed me and said clearly that this place was a bug..I NEVER RETURNED THERE.. ecept lil later with Echo to ask if it was trully a bug...

Plz be fair give my skills back

Forum locked Post a reply Page 6 of 8   [ 115 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next