It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:28 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:06 am 

OMG hahahah hahaha Raptor i love you ... you make me laugh soooo hard :) thank you thank you so much :) hahahhaha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:03 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Hooray for Raptor :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:38 pm 

Raptor can i have your autograph!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:46 pm 

i had a conversation with raptor ion msn, he was asking me to pm bob and echo to unban him.. and they didn't answer it.
Actually i told raptor that he was banned for not only spamming on the forums.. but for calling everyone cheaters and staff too, but he want to have another try and i'm sure he'll be cool this time.

Please let him enjoy the game that he loved and give him a try again.

Cheers,

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:49 am 

When someone has proven time and time again that he has no respect for the rules or even enforcement of those rules i think the worst thing you could do is give him yet another chance. Raptor has been let back and rebanned so many times i cant even count them. And i think with the state of the shard right now the kast thing you guys need is someone crying staff corruption and cheating on the forums and in game. We all know he is a nutjob but not players might not.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:33 am 

Still belg people before him did a lot worse. If anything staff should just let him play and then ignore him in-game.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:07 pm 

silk did alot of illegal things and abused alot of bugs, but staff still letting him playing.
raptor just spammed on the forums, i know its so foolish but he should be forgiven.

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:44 pm 

Quote:

Please let him enjoy the game that he loved and give him a try again.

if he dont attack any of my chars again with 250 each stat on any of he's chars im ok with it:)

-Zott-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:57 am 
Game Admin

Quote:
silk did alot of illegal things and abused alot of bugs, but staff still letting him playing.
raptor just spammed on the forums, i know its so foolish but he should be forgiven.
Actually no that's not all he did. And really - do you all need to keep going on and on and on and on and on about it? All it's going to do is make me less interested in looking over his case.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:20 am 

Quote:
The reason they unbanned me is because i find so many bugs. I find so many and i dont "really" abuse em according to bob im no danger. He fixs dangerous bugs due to me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:31 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
The reason they unbanned me is because i find so many bugs. I find so many and i dont "really" abuse em according to bob im no danger. He fixs dangerous bugs due to me.
Normally i stay out of stuff like this but this is so blatantly false i have to say something.

What a load of crap.
You were unbanned because every year we unban most people and give them another chance to be mature while playing the game following the rules.
We don't have favoritism and no amount of "good karma" helping the shard makes you exempt from the rules.
The reason you're "not a danger" is because you're under heavy monitoring and i know the limits of your capabilities so if you do step out of line, it'll be in the logs and i won't even have to spend much time finding it.

Bug reporting is everyone's job, and your "reward" for it is a better shard, nothing else.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:50 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Normally i stay out of stuff like this but this is so blatantly false i have to say something.

What a load of crap.
You were unbanned because every year we unban most people and give them another chance to be mature while playing the game following the rules.
We don't have favoritism and no amount of "good karma" helping the shard makes you exempt from the rules.
The reason you're "not a danger" is because you're under heavy monitoring and i know the limits of your capabilities so if you do step out of line, it'll be in the logs and i won't even have to spend much time finding it.

Bug reporting is everyone's job, and your "reward" for it is a better shard, nothing else.
Owned lol

Last edited by belgarion on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:52 am 

uuuh Belg...think you forgot to write a comment lol.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:57 am 

I did i just messed up and put it in the wrong place. :P

Long day today sorry. It is fixed now tho.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2