It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:11 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 6 of 6   [ 78 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:36 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
So basically we can get banned even if we follow the rules? Hmmm

You know a normal person would think with such a low player base staff wouldnt even dare to "ban" someone. But oh no, here at obsidian we ban with swift justice. You're following the rules you say? Well, I don't like what you're posting, it's "annoying" so I'm just gonna ban you. "That is all I have to say about it."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:24 pm 
Game Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
He was warned in this very thread by Echo 1 page back to cut out this very thing. Echo is also tired of reading the posts. This has gone on for some time.

I stand by the temp-ban. Report me to higher staff if you feel I've committed some great injustice. That is all I have to say about it.
Actually I agree with you 100%. I've amended the week bannings to include 2 more since they feel the need to act like arseholes.

13. The Message board is there for open discussion, GM bashing and or player bashing will not be tolerated there. If you have a complaint about a player or a GM, please use the feedback section of this web site or PM BROADBAND, JORUS, or BLINKERS. All topics found that fit the above description will be locked and the poster possibly temporarily banned from the boards.

Sure the rule needs to be updated on who to contact but the rule itself still applies. Don't be a troll.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:31 pm 

I would like to take a min and say sorry if anything I post offended or disrespected any staff including gm bob. I never meant to. I was just trying to find out why we couldn't get up dates and such. But anyway sorry once again.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 6 of 6   [ 78 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6