It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 78 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:47 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Damn, I now understand why it has taken so long... tough luck man.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:13 pm 

So, how's the, you know, update coming along, guys?

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:51 am 

Quote:
Didn't you see the post? the ball is rolling... only problem is its rolling the opposite way

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:59 am 
Game Admin

nosympathy kindly cut the depressingly negative comments out. I don't want to have to spank.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:14 pm 

Quote:
nosympathy kindly cut the depressingly negative comments out. I don't want to have to spank.
I don't see how I was being depressing.

Its been a month and a week since Bob made this thread and still nothing has been done to progress the game. All that's been done is adding staff to a game that doesn't have a constant stream of players online during the day, so what was the point of that?

Funny how you guys keep trying to "punish" us for speaking out. Maybe if whoever is in charge of whatever in this game does what they promised, then I wouldn't have to ask the question, which I might add, was a legitimate comment.

Sorry you feel that way.

EDIT: I also find it funny that the only time staff members (you, Bob or Kraken) post are when people start asking if anything is being done...

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:25 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Didn't you see the post? the ball is rolling... only problem is its rolling the opposite way
Lawl.

Just saw this after I posted. Bravo, Albert.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:56 pm 

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:45 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Awww, that's so sweet of you, Jiz.

Don't worry, I still have a couple more of those up my sleeve to share in the future.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:16 pm 

I agree with nosympathy.

If you're too busy, let someone else take this giant burden of yours away from you.

Better to have a noobie scripter as an owner than an owner who doesn't care (which is apparent now). No one is SO busy that they can't say hi every week, or fix a few scripts here and there.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:06 am 
Game Admin

All this negativity is just sad. Here's me levelling with you: Ultima Online is a VERY old game now. We likely won't ever have the numbers that games like Dota 2 and Halflife enjoy but those that are around can enjoy the nostalgia of an old game they've known and loved for years. Things won't be done super quickly like they are on highly commercial games, but I'm sure we'll get around to it at some stage.

The bottom line: I'll work on what I damn well please and so will Bob. We try to keep MOST people's wishes in mind but we cannot satisfy everyone as is clear by the level of whinging about the same issues by the same people. We aren't perfect, we're human. We have lives of our own outside of running a shard and that will always take priority.

Relax those easily excitable fingers of yours on your next depressingly negative post and go do something fun. Kill a boss, fish 20 str fish, go play soccer, tell your girlfriend/boyfriend that you love them, eat ice-cream.

Don't you get sick and tired of complaining? I certainly get sick and tired of reading about it.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:04 am 

Go Echo!!
If you people who do nothing but moan were online more... maybe you'd get the chance a few of us got today and seen some of the really awesome stuff that HAS been getting worked on!!!!
Seriously we are lucky the shard is still running let alone have staff still working on stuff so please stfu and play or back off and keep quiet!!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:08 am 

Quote:
Go Echo!!
If you people who do nothing but moan were online more... maybe you'd get the chance a few of us got today and seen some of the really awesome stuff that HAS been getting worked on!!!!
Seriously we are lucky the shard is still running let alone have staff still working on stuff so please stfu and play or back off and keep quiet!!
What she said!

I game on Ubuntu!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:28 am 

Quote:
All this negativity is just sad. Here's me levelling with you: Ultima Online is a VERY old game now. We likely won't ever have the numbers that games like Dota 2 and Halflife enjoy but those that are around can enjoy the nostalgia of an old game they've known and loved for years. Things won't be done super quickly like they are on highly commercial games, but I'm sure we'll get around to it at some stage.

The bottom line: I'll work on what I damn well please and so will Bob. We try to keep MOST people's wishes in mind but we cannot satisfy everyone as is clear by the level of whinging about the same issues by the same people. We aren't perfect, we're human. We have lives of our own outside of running a shard and that will always take priority.

Relax those easily excitable fingers of yours on your next depressingly negative post and go do something fun. Kill a boss, fish 20 str fish, go play soccer, tell your girlfriend/boyfriend that you love them, eat ice-cream.

Don't you get sick and tired of complaining? I certainly get sick and tired of reading about it.
You don't realize what most of us are complaining about.

We aren't complaining solely on nothing getting done, we are complaining at the fact that for 6 years we've been given promise after promise about this shard having this and that done to it only to have meaningless additions into the game which we were unaware of (i.e. dispel not working the way it did in the past). That's what most of us are complaining about.

But, what would you guys know since most of the time you tell us to stop trolling or stop being "negative".

Cheers!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:28 am 

It's alright nosympathy, I agree 100% with you. But us leaving our comments, and asking when shit is gonna be done is depressing and complaining. We have logged on aimee, nothing is new. You haven't been on for what, 6 years? Of course theres gonna be new shit since then, but that's how long it takes bob apparently. 6 years.

I actually enjoying coming on here and "asking" when things are going to be done. I don't see this as complaining, or being depressing.... I see it as asking a question. Sure there's probably a hint of complaint in there, but that's only because we the players have been given numerous promises about this and that and bob having nothing to show for it.

The only thing that has gotten done in the past couple of years, is he actually lifted his finger and graced us with a couple of staff who don't know how to do shit and I'm pretty sure haven't been doing anything.

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY BOB FOR LEADING US IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:41 am 

You guys are babies lmao, just shut up and don't play the game if you don't like it.

LegendProdigy
DeathAngel
Giorgio Armani
Legario

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 78 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next