It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 78 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:15 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
6 years?? That's when I was most active lol. I was playing about a year ago too until my laptop broke! Might not even be a year actually!! I understand u wanting to know when things will be done... but asking/complaining over and over again ain't gonna grt things done any quicker. Just play the game and enjoy that it's still running after 15 years!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:29 pm 

Quote:
You guys are babies lmao, just shut up and don't play the game if you don't like it.
Why should we?

We do have the write to post our opinion. Seems it affects you when people talk bad about your game :(

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:39 pm 

Well I bitch every now and then. Ok alote lol. But I do agree with apoc and nosympathy on somethings. It has been years and we still get told 1 thing and nothing happens. Yeah I know rl comes first and it gets busy. But bob could take a min or so and drop aline. Just my 2 cents.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:42 pm 

It's not like its my daily mission to get on here and bitch, and complain, and moan. I do it because I want to see this game back to how it was, I aint doing it for shits and giggles. Nothing else has kicked bob into gear, so I bitch.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:30 pm 

Like I said I agree with most of what you guys are saying. I just don't get why bob took everything over. I know I know because bb was just going to shut it down or w/e it was. But which is worse shut it down or let it rot like this? If some would have listen to the players like it should be. The shard wouldn't have gotten like this. But hell what do I know lol.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:37 pm 

I am basically using this as a way to pass time while shit upgrades on Clash of Clans.

Sorry if this pisses anyone off (Echo, Bob or any other staff), but this game ain't going nowhere if it hasn't in the last 6 years :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:33 am 
Staff

Quote:
I am basically using this as a way to pass time while shit upgrades on Clash of Clans.

Sorry if this pisses anyone off (Echo, Bob or any other staff), but this game ain't going nowhere if it hasn't in the last 6 years :lol:
I'm basically tired of reading your posts. Enjoy your ban. Maybe I'll remember to turn it off after a week. Maybe I won't.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:55 am 

Where in the rule does it say you can get ban for speaking your mind or if staff doesn't like reading your post?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:20 am 

I'm ok with the ban....it never helps to constantly be a downer. If you have any care for the shard to grow, then it doesn't help to have the constant negativity. Constructive criticism is the way to go.....btw.....hi everyone!

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:50 am 

Is it not our right to freedom of speech? Or should we just sit here and obey? If you don't like what we post, scroll past our names. It's really that simple.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:52 am 

Oh and banning a player, when this shard needs as many players as it is. In my opinion, is really f****** stupid. Good staffing kraken.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:53 am 

lol the shard wont grow if there are no updates, and im sure the majority of negative comments would be gone as well if there were new updates coming. players cannot be blamed for the downfall of shards. Its the leadership, that's like saying that USA is going to shit because of those dam haters... when its the government who is bringing it to shit.

But ya that ban is pretty lame.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:57 am 

Quote:
13. The Message board is there for open discussion, GM bashing and or player bashing will not be tolerated there. If you have a complaint about a player or a GM, please use the feedback section of this web site or PM BROADBAND, JORUS, or BLINKERS. All topics found that fit the above description will be locked and the poster possibly temporarily banned from the boards.

Is this not open discussion? I don't see any "GM or player bashing" from nosympathy. Now, watch me get banned for "speaking the truth".

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:18 pm 
Staff

He was warned in this very thread by Echo 1 page back to cut out this very thing. Echo is also tired of reading the posts. This has gone on for some time.

I stand by the temp-ban. Report me to higher staff if you feel I've committed some great injustice. That is all I have to say about it.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:23 pm 

So basically we can get banned even if we follow the rules? Hmmm

You know a normal person would think with such a low player base staff wouldnt even dare to "ban" someone. But oh no, here at obsidian we ban with swift justice. You're following the rules you say? Well, I don't like what you're posting, it's "annoying" so I'm just gonna ban you. "That is all I have to say about it."

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 78 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next