It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:48 pm 

The more I think about Obsidian, one word constantly springs to mind:

Community.

One of the greatest vessels for developing friendships on Obsidian is via being in a guild. Throughout the life of Obsidian we have seen eras of great guilds that are created, guilds that die, and guilds that are reborn. Allegiances and friendships forged within a guild (or indeed rivals and enemies!) can remain with you throughout your stay here on Obsidian.

I would like to encourage Obsidian to grow by encouraging more communication between guilds and guild members. This should hopefully lead to more organised events, wars, and expansion of the guild system.

However, before I work on this ingame (which will require a GM) I would like to use the abilities I currently have to expand the guild forums.

So, here it is...

If you own a guild (yes guildmaster ONLY please) and would like a guild forum, then please PM me and explain to me why I should make you one... and it just might happen!

Currently a full uncompressed dump of the entire forum database is only about a miniscule 150mb, so I am confident BB would be happy with this.

Feel free to post any comments.

Last edited by Thassius on Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]