It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:29 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:23 pm 

eww wtf Blue,cult is for the bad guys.Evryone knows that good guys always prevale.

Im not saying cult suxx i just think that lov is the better guild,but for the moment cult is winning but sooner or later thell reach a wall were thell all be crushed

Whys is cult good?i think its cauz they recruted almost evry soon to be gm mage so theres none left behind.Thats the only reason whyy they have an edge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:33 pm 

Quote:
i think some of cult r good but, if it came to like a 1v1 with some of lov like azi or barney or the other vets who i havent seen yet lol, i think LoV is better.

Azi died on a 1vs1 with Judas. Barney isn't LoV. and I doubt to everyone out there,that is LoV or MoB can kill me judas Mephisto or Black Magic on a 1 vs 1.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:50 pm 

Ram u need to keep dreaming.....a lot of people have been dreaming to get into LoV or MoB....I doubt that right when u came back they will let u in. Especially with a noob mage...no affense. Trust me u have a better chance into get into Imps gay guild DiE, or aimmes guild RiP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:33 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Poison FTW!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:23 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
since i was mob i never did 1vs1

all LoV's and Mob's is gankers... so, we will do that too... i dont care if i gank or not, i just like see bitches pissed =)

Oriax - Necro
Bundinha - Craftswoman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:52 pm 

I can kill any of you guys 1v1, and don't even try to deny it Alemao, I rocked you guys so quick everytime we used to spar when you guys were MoB.

As for MoB and LoV ganking, that's just shit, notice how both these guilds have been around for YEARS and just all the sudden, you guys accuse us of being gankers..? Honestly, we don't need to gank to prove ourselves, our history does that itself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:56 pm 

Quote:
I can kill any of you guys 1v1, and don't even try to deny it Alemao, I rocked you guys so quick everytime we used to spar when you guys were MoB.

As for MoB and LoV ganking, that's just s***, notice how both these guilds have been around for YEARS and just all the sudden, you guys accuse us of being gankers..? Honestly, we don't need to gank to prove ourselves, our history does that itself.
You've been around for years the Guilds. SO WHAT? When it really was good,it wasn't the time you were leading it,Zureese was,Get the hint!
And no you didn't "rocked my world" its kinda upside down,Aimee was the one who saw it(Not that she will approve it or something due to yous being liars) can't remember who else,when I killed Emo then you came with Ashes and I whooped his ass to. So stfu? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:06 pm 

Anyone can beat Emo.. I suck on him, and openly admit it :) but stop dreaming about dropping Ashes, it never happened, and I love how you only open your mouth to talk when I'm re-training.

And as for MoB only being good when Zureese "lead" it .. we had no leader back then it was made by Kilo, Zur and I, and if anything Kilorious was the leader, but we treat each other as equal.. not a f****** dictatorship.

Also, for your information, I've had the stone ever since MoB started.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:26 pm 

Ok I think we can end this thread now before it gets out of hand!

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3