It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:58 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: Berzerkers Of Flame
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:11 pm 

Ok I´ve been back for awhile now so it´s time to get Berzerkers Of Flame back in business. I´ve been trying to get Feanor and the rest of my old guildmates to come back with no success sadly, so I´ll just have to do this on my own.

I´ll be recruiting anyone who wants in who are a vampire warrior for starters. So just contact me if you´re interested although i guess there´s just a few of us left and even less ones guildless so I´m not expecting anyone to join. But just incase there´s someone who is interested, don´t be a stranger.

Berzerkers of Flame [BoF]
Master Berzerker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:08 pm 

Most of the Vampire warriors are in guilds alredy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:26 am 
i never even heard of u before how long ago did u play and what are your other chars?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:27 am 

I remember the guild!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:23 pm 

mr.bell as i said most vampires are most likely guildless and therefor im not expeting anyone to join...

Berzerkers of Flame originally started about 6½ years ago here on obsidian if i recall exact then we left for a few years to later return again 3 years ago and we were only here for a few months that time, at least i was. Think Feanor and karaz etc played alittle bit after me. Anyways ive been back 2 months now and just thought i should restart it incase i can convince my old mates to return or maybe even recruiting anyone new.

After all BoF is one of the oldest guilds here on obsidian even though we only were active some months to a year or so at same time.

Master Berzerker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:41 pm 

Hehe. I had a nice war with BoF when I was in Infernal Touch back in the day.

BoF's old - but you guys only make appearances now and then, so I wouldn't consider ya the "oldest" guild around. Perhaps from start date yeah!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:45 pm 

Quote:
After all BoF is one of the oldest guilds here on obsidian even though we only were active some months to a year or so at same time.
And naturally i said that :P

Master Berzerker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:35 pm 

lol - a bit misleading, it's been ages since you guys stayed around for a year. hehe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:18 am 
i remember the guild its been mentioned in my time of obs but i dnt no who circus is? i think i killed him at vesper bridge a few days ago but dnt no who u r

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:12 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

you guys had a ton of members at one time. one guy i forget his full name like black....something he was cool and old school i think he is friends with jozmonger irl or something.

i think your leader was eminem when lov crushed you guys in a war. those were some fun times and good sportsmanship on both sides. nice way to pass the time between the order lords leaving and coming back every 3 months.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:31 am 

I remember Faenor he was here when i started. He left not too long after tho. I think you were abit b4 my time tho Cirius. Wasn't the Original BoF guildstone kept in Cokane's keep?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:27 am 

I only remember that elite guild Omerta...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:28 am 

Lestat

Thats all I'm gonna say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:31 pm 

Quote:
you guys had a ton of members at one time. one guy i forget his full name like black....something he was cool and old school i think he is friends with jozmonger irl or something.

i think your leader was eminem when lov crushed you guys in a war. those were some fun times and good sportsmanship on both sides. nice way to pass the time between the order lords leaving and coming back every 3 months.

Blackwood was his name and Jozmonger wasnt one his irl friends i am though same with Eminem(also called Dark-Eldar, Blade), Sonne/Ikarial Aragorn. Eminem never been guildleader either it was always Feanor and his friends whom i live like 30 miles away from aswell although never met, so to about 90% we were all swedes apart from like Primal who were with us a short period. Cant remember we fought against LoV maybe i had alreadt left then...

Master Berzerker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:41 pm 

BoF was always respectable - I'll give them that.

In Infernal Touch's war with them they never bitched and moaned when they died, just suited back up and took some of us out.

Jozzys f****** awesome, I noticed a ton of those players coming back (Woist Diebank, Jozzy, Todd, Blackfoot)

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next