It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 10 of 13   [ 188 posts ]
Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 13 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:04 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
lol you f****** retard DOLEK I USED INVUL BUG HAHAHA? even after thassius advised me if i rez kill iam banned when i got unjail you f****** moron i respected all rules what different of you ask echo how many SS of your so loved buddy abused invul bug 1 vs 1 against me LIKE YOUR HERO ASHIT(ASHES) you guys talk so much shit you happy got me once time sub xDxD some luck always help but hey i dont give a f*** about that lawl i will kill ya that for sure and u belgarion your so bad at pvp you should not be talking about it cuz hey YOU DONT KNOW HOW PVP WORK LOL sub talk talk talk all you guys able never a fair fight WE KILLED DARK LEGACY hahahaha was what 8 vs 2 ???? rememeber that time me suffo go vs 6 of you ? that what iam calling having ball you guys suck you know in = fight you die any of you but even if we out of patners to teh fight WE DO IT loose or no who f****** care its a game gang of ****** now stop talk abit go train recruit pvper cuz me and suffo are back and we loyal to BM and MEPH you guys will eat it hot trust me we r good pvper good worker that what called OH NO for you hijo da puta

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:11 am 

Quote:
lol you f****** retard DOLEK I USED INVUL BUG HAHAHA? even after thassius advised me if i rez kill iam banned when i got unjail you f****** moron i respected all rules what different of you ask echo how many SS of your so loved buddy abused invul bug 1 vs 1 against me LIKE YOUR HERO ASHIT(ASHES) you guys talk so much shit you happy got me once time sub xDxD some luck always help but hey i dont give a f*** about that lawl i will kill ya that for sure and u belgarion your so bad at pvp you should not be talking about it cuz hey YOU DONT KNOW HOW PVP WORK LOL sub talk talk talk all you guys able never a fair fight WE KILLED DARK LEGACY hahahaha was what 8 vs 2 ???? rememeber that time me suffo go vs 6 of you ? that what iam calling having ball you guys suck you know in = fight you die any of you but even if we out of patners to teh fight WE DO IT loose or no who f****** care its a game gang of ****** now stop talk abit go train recruit pvper cuz me and suffo are back and we loyal to BM and MEPH you guys will eat it hot trust me we r good pvper good worker that what called OH NO for you hijo da puta
lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:26 am 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
wtf :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:32 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
Quote:
people take a game abit over the top....
no one is taking it serious BM besides your friend in the post above lmao :lol:
Quote:
I can kill people liek shadow hutner spawn chips and stuff dnt mean i hate them means i just pk...shards getting abit silly but yea im k u can like me or hate me but thats up 2 u
u never will catch this lil rabbit mr. BM ;)

ps. last time u actually pked me was more than 3 months ago , probably longer than that. :P
u never caught me 1 v 1 on ryoko, so I don't get were everyone thinks that restile is better at pvp then me 1v1 or on any standard,
he never beat me either,
and of course i wasn't gonna step out my house with a liar like restile , like you said 'he doesn't have a good rep' and I had just caught him the other day trying to use invul (you saw results) and lieing saying he don't got supplies, and venom popped up a good 5 seconds after he died (and no one just leaves a rune to ice isle laying in your pack ready to be used)
so I am guessing restile called him b4 and he showed up a bit to late :P
tisssk tisk tisk restile :twisted:

and ya i probably got a bit lucky on the kill seeing he didn't know invul was gone :roll: but take into account I used no mana, no G poison and no G heal (I think I healed with the spell twice in a duel that lasted 1min and 30 secs around + bandie heal) but either way, I had alot of other ways i coulda continued to attack after he was dropped so do the math he was dead by luck and past it,
tbh I am the one that should need luck, you guys have GMed out chars
as for me, errr i have 95 magery (which is pure poonage)
and 66 med, 69 resist, pure ownage right? i musta dumped lots of time into ryoko eh? :lol:
Quote:
i admit he id use it**invul bug** but he is stilla good pvper...
err I didn't get that one, sorry :roll:
just cuz someone can use invul don't make him good,
*im not saying he sucks but with invul gone its a whole new game*

in saying that ima go bak to bank sitting and doing nothing like i usually do!

Last edited by chips LL on Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:44 am 

Wow this is getting really silly lol...

First off even if all OL come back they wouldn't own a sheep..

And second off Ereaser... lol what can I say? U beat 6 ppl vs 2? Right.. well using a bug is easy and if even 1000 mages cast on you u wudun't get killed anyways, so yea.. good job.. and lol again at your post.. it was the funniest thing I've ever read...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:51 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
haha ya, if I ever get into the business of directing comedies, he earned his job writing the part of the angry retard :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:54 am 

Quote:

All of the OL member that i mention, are 7x gm vamp and TnT is after venom ofc ^^, the best damn tank this shard has ever had. So u do the math.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:57 am 

Quote:
haha ya, if I ever get into the business of directing comedies, he earned his job writing the part of the angry retard :lol:
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA omfg HAHAHHAA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:29 am 
Quote:
Quote:

All of the OL member that i mention, are 7x gm vamp and TnT is after venom ofc ^^, the best damn tank this shard has ever had. So u do the math.
TNT is good but not best...you missed out Zelda :P

And Dario yea ur right U r an alright guy and i will get ya tamer one day:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:22 am 

I never met zelda :( , i was probably, not playing during that time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:08 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

i bet chips could beat tnt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:10 pm 

Chips owns yooooou!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:16 pm 

chips change his side like we does with our underwears... anyway, i'm still waiting 1vs1 with u chips, cause last time u said "i'm lagged, 200 ms ping"

the thing is: here's 250 ms all the time, and i'm still waiting you!

Oriax - Necro
Bundinha - Craftswoman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:32 pm 

Quote:

This is restile respecting all the rules.

27. It is illegal to use AOE spells, explosion potions, or any other method that ignores walls to kill animals or players in houses or lock down areas if you cannot reach the player/animal on foot.

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=507&i=warriordw6.png][IMG]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/63

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:35 pm 

and......

25. RuneStone Chamber/Vendor Area: It is illegal to log-out in the RC/Vendor area. It is also illegal to follow players as they leave those areas in order to pk them.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 10 of 13   [ 188 posts ]
Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 13 Next