It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: Attention MoB leader
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:13 pm 

Quote:
Hey guess what? Your like 37 should you be playing a computer game? No...unless this is what you plan on doing for the rest of your life...good luck with that.

Anyone that should stop posting anywhere on a video game forum is you.
It is called a hobbie numbnuts, like giving head for busfare is for you. I have a full time job where i work very hard, i have other hobbies as well and i have a family to support. If I want to go on a computer game or w/e on my time i will do so. Perhaps you should instead of flaming on every thread, go out and get a job that doesn't involve the famous line, "Do you want fries with that?" and give us all a break from your bullshit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:04 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
Quote:
Hey guess what? Your like 37 should you be playing a computer game? No...unless this is what you plan on doing for the rest of your life...good luck with that.

Anyone that should stop posting anywhere on a video game forum is you.
It is called a hobbie numbnuts, like giving head for busfare is for you. I have a full time job where i work very hard, i have other hobbies as well and i have a family to support. If I want to go on a computer game or w/e on my time i will do so. Perhaps you should instead of flaming on every thread, go out and get a job that doesn't involve the famous line, "Do you want fries with that?" and give us all a break from your bull.
Since I am currently 16, I am bussing tables at denny's, so if I am correct that is a job. I don't flame on every thread, I only flame on the threads of the people I want to war with. So instead of this keeping this little "flame war" alive let's just wait untill everything is back on obsidian and we can take it out on there =)

c***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:50 pm 

You talk as if you always want to go fight and war with people... yet i seem to have quite a difficult time getting you outside on your own. You've agreed under 5 times... You Fail.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:22 pm 

When's the last time you've killed me 1 on 1? When's the last time I've been on? Sure as soon as the shard is up we can 1v1.

IMO the new system sucks with pvp, I barely killed shadow hunter with my pvp mage, but back with the old system he stood no chance, now he can kill me if he put forth enough effort.

But if you want 1v1 then by all means let's set up a date, just tellin ya that I'm not so confident with myself with the new system.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:49 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

venom is kickass he will beat me 100 times out of 100 but i aint nevah turning him down for a fight cause he has honor and just wants to challenge himself. dude has hella control over the current system. raped my mage in a dungeon last time i was out for a hunt dude is a killah for sure. not that id know but he seemed the current toughest on the shard currently to me. id die to anyone but i could barely hurt him cause he kept me on defense the whole fight.

he reminds me a lot of zureese who was the pk i respected most because he would fight anyone anytime anyplace. not sure if i ever fought him besides our nonstop group fights we had back then but i remember him killing a ton of pple but he never griefed them and took their shit and the noobs he encouraged them to train harder and come back for more. he inspired a lot of the players in lov. keldorn became a really good pk for a while there and modeled himself after zureese in that he would kill anyone but didnt loot or grief them.

my personal method was mostly to let others kill while i run my mouth and stand around like im cool. too lazy to actually try to be good. this method works well so long as you have a gang of killers around to protect you. if not, then not so well rofl.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:19 am 

I never was all that great at pvp really, i wasn't bad but i just got tired of getting my crafters killed and shit after owning someone so i gave it up. I kind of knew Venom was going to get good tho, even as a noob he used to be the only one in wolfpack that wouldn't run if it wasn't 10 vs 2. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:10 pm 

Now now guys, there is no need for all the personal attacks and flames.

Can we please try and show some more <3?

I certainly stand by the fact that Obsidian welcomes players of all ages, younger and older, and we do expect that the younger players extend appropriate courtesy to everyone else.

I'm 24, I work full time, and I have my own place and a busy social life - yet I still heartily enjoy gaming as relaxation and escapism.

I hope that we can all recognise that Obsidian is provided as a fun place for all :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:02 am 

I killed mob and lov guys many times, and I don't speak french and never xhealed anyone!

btw, ashes has a f****** ugly teeth!

No need in your 2nd remark. Really bad seeing what Thassius post says right above yours!
Quote:

Oriax - Necro
Bundinha - Craftswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:03 pm 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
hey guys, I was wondering.

Is MoB dead?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:19 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
habibibib HEY long time no talk wut up !

and no not really lmao chemi still play and some older people hop on sometime but as pvp is dead mob essentially dies, cant murder much with a mage so heh
um but soon as they get pvp woking im sure they wont be as inactive as currently

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:08 pm 
Quote:
I killed mob and lov guys many times, and I don't speak french and never xhealed anyone!

btw, ashes has a f****** ugly teeth!

No need in your 2nd remark. Really bad seeing what Thassius post says right above yours!
Quote:
LOL, I agree totally with your 2nd remark.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:10 am 

Quote:
hey guys, I was wondering.

Is MoB dead?
No its not and Great to see you again abib :) maybe youll start playing again same with zaam :P

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:48 pm 

It's rather amusing how Wolfpack still get flamed about ganking and overall just sucking.
As I recall I never failed to kill anybody on the shard when I was in my prime. In fact I'd even go as far as to say nobody came even close to my level skill, funny eh?
Now I never had a fully GM'd char or even came close to one, I was far to lazy to be bothered. My only interests in any game I play is PvP, so taking the time to grind up all my skills was simply out of the question. Yet the funny thing is I still managed to drop the "best" players as you would call them. Ashes for instance, you was all so far up his arse to see how shit of a player he really was. When I'd see him in wind and we would fight, I would win 9/10 times, and it wouldn't even take much time to get the job done. Then he'd pull out some bullshit excuse like, "oh lol I was on the phone" and everyone would believe him. So gullible.
Then I get a char from a friend that has actually got more than 1 GM skill and I take out basically anyone I saw without any effort. Ashes and BM 2 vs 1 me, I didn't even get bellow half in that fight which ended in them both being dead. Only took 2 days before numerous people complained about me and got that char banned. What a pitty. In that span of 2 days I joined both LoV and MoB in just one day and left them BOTH the very same day.
Oh and about people saying they knew venom would be good etc etc. Don't make me laugh. Everyone was calling him a noob when I was still playing. I did however see potential in him for real, and helped him out a bit in the PvP department, so you bet your arse he is good. JUST like I helped BM which he of course won't admit and says ashes was the one to help him. Har har har. How Ashes must have been loling at you for saying he helped you when really, all he did was kill you, loot you, and run his mouth like he always did. Then when he saw you as a threat, he recruited you, and you accepted. It's sad really.

Wolfpack had a lot of people I didn't want in it, I admit that it had it's fair share of shit players in it. But the main ones from guild were anything but shit. Like the fact yous badmouth Restile a lot on forums and in game, yet the truth of the matter is he killed most of you a lot of the time.

When I came back a few months back, I held my own vs some of the new top pkers as well, only dying due to lack of regs etc, something I always had a problem with.

Anyway good job venom for making a name for yourself on here.

Black Knight aka Sky aka Marius.

EDIT : Before some smart arse points it out, yes I know the last post was a while back. /care.
Also....I'm not the maze who plays on obs these days....I don't play no more, just making that clear.

Last edited by TheRealMaZe on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:09 pm 

Well noone ever said everyone in wolfpack sucked just most of them. :lol: Primal tho was either not as good as i thought he was when i was a noob or he just couldn't adapt to the new pvp system because he died easier than feno most of the time. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:23 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
ya he was one that couldnt adapt,
good ass tank b4 that tho

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next