It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:01 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:58 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
So, without having ppl talking shitless stuff about what Bob had to say about his topic, I have a few questions:

How can we, the community, help out with the server work?

Is there a way we could actually hire a scripter who would like to join this community and work as much as you did Bob?

Cause actually, I've seen u did put all the good work with it, and did great things that in those many years I've played, I have noticed...

So why screw it? Can't you just find someone who can work along with you? Or for you?

I wouldn't like to repeat myself, but what has put you down I believe is playerbase, and in those last years, the few players that have remained mostly exploited bugs and didn't care about the real community witch this server is...

How about we can contribute help, by (as once was done) hiring new staff members, from counselors to devs?

Isn't it this how it has always worked?

You have a big player base, more lower staff is needed and more higher too, and people get promotions like jobs and get to know the server from scratch, like having a career and such...

So why don't we open this server doors, to motivate you, us (the old ones left) and everybody else to work hard, keep it up, be a real community?

I bet, that if many other people besides us, could enjoy and gratify your hard work, u'd be more motivated to re-organise the server with more prospective to future...cause seriously...in those late 3 years, there has been not much of a prospective IMO, since the player base has been struggling day by day, and some few ppl left, started bitching and such...

Lastly, I think that some people may, and some others may not agree, but as some of us, that have played here over the years, would really like to do anything that is needed for the server, to bring it back to its old splendor.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:23 pm 

Bob's frustration is that the coding is convoluted, client and server are old/buggy/unstable etc.

No amount of additional help is going to fix that stuff I'm afraid.

It will be interesting to see what Bob has in mind...

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]