It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:54 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
i think one of mine were killing Diablo and Judas when they killed Deathwish i come in and kill them 2v1 :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:29 am 

As a player:

Vesper Bridge. Says it all.

Getting ewalled 2v1 by Ken and Hennessy at Vesper bridge, and winning while everyone lolled.

Standing back to back with Ashes Relandi (one of the very few occassions we fought alongside each other) against an onslaught of randoms at Vesper Bridge.

Escaping from an epic gank of three GM red/pk mages from The Returners, with a heavy laden pack, through three dungeon levels, and then runing out alive... while 'Benny Hill' music played in my mind.

Watching people QQ when you loot them dry of expensive armour.

Beating everyone. (lol jk... all the other warriors at least).

Never having more than 155 STR.

Using Swordsmanship when I knew Macing was better at the time - just for the lulz.

Beating Black Magic in PvP when I became staff and hadn't played for seven months (Drizzt was watching).

As staff:

Running big PvP events in various locations, from large FFAs, to group FFAs, to team/tournament events.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:32 am 

you can say mine were:

winning the fire tournament (beat Doro , Dolek , Sub Zero , Deathwish and an other noob i think)

hmm.. maybe back in time(t3a i guess) when Bane was one of the greatest warriors and i had to beat him to manage joining cult.. Judas was like "wow Weakest is good :D" then i joined cult and we had alot of funny pk stuff.

hmm.. maybe in t4a when i managed to own (SpawnOfDead , Shadow Hunter and Odyssius) 3v1 on my mage :lol:

also, i remember one of the greatest fights i had in t3a when i was Cult,, me , Black Magic and an other guild mate(i cant remember who was he) had a fight with Order Lords outside Britain, it was like 5 of them(Galahad, Dynamite, Chaos Knight and 2 more) vs the 3 of us, this fight was funny n so long and we were gating to diff places to manage to split them but they were just following us,, but it ended with me getting killed and looted and BM managed to kill 2 of them i think :/
But ya Order Lords were good in that time, and also BM was the best pker :o

I got some more stories, will share when i just remember them :P

Best PKers in my own opinion were Ashes Relandi , Black Magic
Judas as my mentor :D i learned so much stuff from him and i was sneaky like telling him "I already know it :D" , also Mephisto was supposed to be my pk mentor.

Best pk mate was Black Magic, I did never fear anybody when i was just standing next to him outside :P

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:13 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
i was in the fire tourny? -_- ... and got beat by u :/ ... ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:44 am 

On Sub Zero, also.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:04 am 

i mean im not doubting it i did pvp alot with sub zero and did countless tournys and stuff ...

oh but on topic...
best pk memory was actually of me getting pked...
cuz i was on interceptor and it looked like i was gonna escape ashes in shame... we was both in stone wall fighting for a good min.. second or third rune stone went off andi went to click it and i got the blue screen :(... as soon as the shock wore off (3 or 4 secs) i got up in the hulk rage and just kicked a table over with tons of stuff lmao war yell included... then i get back on and feno is looting me -_-..... just to put salt on the poop pile :/ loool good times..
that was right b4 i kept getting the blue screen and was out of obsi for a min because it became a problem... my dumb self just didnt clean out my computer and that what was causing it :/

alsooo anther one of my fav. was when i killed ashes on sub zero hehehe but i didnt even get no loot because i think belg on sticky fingers came (prolly called by ashes) and a few other Mobs... i think it wsa belg anyway..
edit- it was in that break of town inside britian.. right up and left from the bank

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:20 am 

ya i did chips :D
when echo had to make us a wall around us because there were some bugs at walls and it was making crashes =D

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:24 am 

ooooooo ya i remember! that was good fight :D awesomeness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 am 

from the ones i can remember...my first pk on Cherry against Ares by vesper bridge...the battles between lov and mob vs Destiny...I remember one particular battle where 7 of us mages grouped up in wind and went through the wind portal to vesper bridge nearly at the sametime and took out the people waiting there for us. Tons of great battles in that war though. Every 1 on 1 with Ashes...with galahad...basically pking restile and metal all the time with Aladdin..used to love all the team FFAs we had and actually getting picked early....lmao missed those days. I miss Reactive Armor very much.
Pking Vlad in a gank and him getting looted dry by vesper bridge!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 am 

Quote:
ooooooo ya i remember! that was good fight :D awesomeness
hehe yeh i won't deny you were the hardest fight :P

@cherry: I remember i was hunting with hemo in Hyloth in t3a when we were noobs... hemo was polied and when u dispelled him, walled him alone but he got you with his 80 str mage :D
you know, this was his first pk in obsidian, he always reminds us with it, that's why we won't forget it
also hemo had some crazy fights with Black Mage aka Blood now,, blood never managed to beat hemo that time :D,,,, we were just having some funny noobs fights at that time
also hellkid or something like that,, he was one of the biggest noob got killed many times by hemo in t3a :D

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:19 pm 

I have tons but the funniest one that comes to mind was when i was hunting on my pvm in hythloth and 2 noob warriors, i forget who they were, walled me. I couldn't believe it. I was like, really are they going to try this? I ended up killing them both without even healing once and just looted there bandies so they couldn't come back and bug me again. :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:14 pm 

I was never much of a PK'r. In my early days, I'd just have Cokane kill people for me :lol:

I do remember this one time.. Chips and I and maybe one more GWAR member were on a dungeon crawl. We were taking heavy damage from monsters there, when a female player came in and started looting one of our bodies. Chips intervened (in poly form I think) and proceeded to vaporize the chick. She was MAD BRO!!! LOL Saying "WTF?!? YOU ****!" etc. Chips only reply was "That's what you get for messing with my friends." (HaHa!)

The best part came when she went to loot her own body. Chips said something like "What do you think you're doing?", which was followed by "Get her. Jiza." to which I said "With pleasure", yet I had no idea wtf I was doing. I tried to stab her as she ran around.. couldn't catch her.. finally I just cast basic fireball and took her out. Oh the laughs we had as we looted her and she screamed bloody murder. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:12 pm 

Best PK memories was with The Weakest when me & him used to hunt Imperial Rise :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:38 pm 

I'll never forget pking Feno on many occasions and filling his corpse full of rocks. And then going invis and lmfaoing watching him try to loot his stuff back. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:06 pm 

I saw Feno once a couple weeks back on the server status. Has he returned to playing?

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next