It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: ummmm
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:38 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
hows everyone doing? whats the DL on obsi?

i been playing league of legends alot.. and getting ready to take care of my baby on the way..
i wish i was still on the computer alot and not getting pussy.. cuz that happens :(

but anyway,,, how has everyone been living? anyone here from aimee or spawnofdead or noobface aka aaron, biteme?
wussup J ?

Post subject: Re: ummmm
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:13 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

i actually started to play but then saw my house signs were black so i paged for house sign repair drawing request, fished a little, logged. was pretty fun tho missed the game a bit.

i play global agenda mostly and any new game i usually check out. firefall, path of exile, starhawk on ps3, few of the betas i been checking out. still have a wow sub but i nvr actually play just give them my money. cant wait till d3 is out tho. played swtor for a month was meh prty cool but got bored quick.

hope i get picked for house sign fixxer upper would probs make me wanna play uo some.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:07 am 

oh i thought i was out iof time to do that lol if ur onto any PC games let me know :) cuz im def down to play (probably) lol never heard of those games so dunno if there on ps3 or comp.. but tellz me and i can come beat dat ass :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:59 pm 

i plan on buying a new laptop next month cuz kids dropped ours(last week) and the hard drive brokeeeeeeeeeeeeee was able to recover pictures using ubuntu though. Its gonna be a upgraded laptop so I should be able to play more mordern games so Ill pm u guys to play some new games when I get it might be a hp pavilion let me know if those are good. Right now Im just on my xbox playing reach, madden 12, and Skyrim. So if you want to add me to play reach ...Im still pretty amazing on it lol

my gamertag is uncappedrippa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:40 am 

no xbox :( i have decided a xbox would break to much time into my skating ..

but w,e game u decide to play ill prolly hop on :) cuz im just that cool xD send me over there and prolly get w,e ur game gives for refering peeps lol
if anyone joins league of legends (like millions of peoplez playz) chipsll refered you :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:01 am 

Lol iight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:32 pm 

I've just been busy lately. Started a 2nd job of sorts (web programming stuff) and have even less time. I still try to get a couple hours in here a week though. Besides that still writing on a couple of text-based games I'm creating and playing other random games.

As far as skateboarding.. I've actually been doing some street skating on my lunch breaks and stuff until the public skatepark is re-opened after repairs. Nothing fancy though... if I can just do ollie grabs off of small ledges and do slides without breaking something I'm satisfied lol

Haven't heard anything out of Aaron or Aimee on MSN in quite a while. I see spawn in-game every once in a while, but it's been months since I went on a little dungeon hunt with him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:24 pm 

glad to hear from ya jiza! my board broke so im out of commision until 50$ later lol or until i bum one from my friends xD need some new .. everything on my board so lol its w,e worried more bout lil me coming

if u happen to code the next twitter and become rich.. u gotta buy me a complete.. deal?.. deal! ok cool xD

anywho its good to stay busy. = happy.. atleast for me ima try to hop on msn to catch up wit ya 4 real tho :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:40 am 

man i used to skate nonstop when i was younger. once i started playing seriously with my band after college i tapered off. but we used to have some awesome fun at the skate parks almost killed myself on the ramps a few times and rolled down a few hills lol.

i loved skating so much broke a few boards in my day yes.i had an original keith meek pink slasher broke the tail off that one and then i got a ramp board a ray underhill man that board f****** ruled till i snapped it in half i wanted to cry was the best board i ever had. then in like '91 i think it was i bought a tony hawk it was a solid board but i loved that ray underhill board so much that was my main board for sure.

now the only skateboard i get on is that tony hawk one my kids have for ps3 lol. almost threw my back out and twisted my ankle on that thing so pretty much i dont think my old ass needs to get on a real board anymore.

i used to could kick flip my little 160lb ass off back in the day now im 230 but i can still f****** ollie so fu guyz i can get the damn board off the ground still. (two inches counts as an ollie dammit)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:40 pm 

lmao now that we connected ur gonna let me in lov right? :D

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]