It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Friends lost
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:57 am 

I would just like to take a moment to pay respects to a dear friend of mine that passed on feb 29. If any of you would have met him, you would know that he was the greatest person to know. He made you feel like you were the only person in the room, even if there were 15,000 people in that room. The more friends he made, the nicer he got. All the girls wanted to get with him, and all the guys wanted to be him. But when talking to him, you would never get the impression that he had any kind of an ego. He was smart, he was handsome, and he always made you laugh. Even if you didn't want to laugh, his jovial personality left you no choice. He left us at an age way to young to be leaving. But let us not dwell on the fact that he is gone. Let us instead celebrate what he left us, instead of what he left us without. The fond and cherished memories of our youth, with him beside us, laughing, talking, crying, and everything else. For those of you that knew him, your loss is felt by me, the same as my loss is felt by you. But take heart, for he is no longer tormented, or bothered, or worried about any of us. His smiles, laughter, and genuine interest in everyone is what we will remember. The good things.

RIP my friend, you are missed.

Post subject: Re: Friends lost
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:17 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
R.I.P

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]