It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Friends of Obsidian
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:57 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I am curious to where we have all spread apart since obviously this game is not the main focus of our lives no more.

I personally left to this game called Trove. It's free on steam and it's actually pretty fun. It's like minecraft and WoW mixed in together. It is also free so it's pretty fun if anyone wants to try it out feel free to add me ingame.

IGN: SausageBlaster

Oh also if you join you could use my referral code: KZTXRYYNFJ9HYLF6L26G

You get a free class unlocked. You can redeem it at http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

Anyway's what games have you guys went off too?

Post subject: Re: Friends of Obsidian
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:50 pm 

I'm playing Warcraft 3, there's still a decent player base. I'm kind of sick of any modern game because they all feel the same. I've looked into other Ultima Online shards but most of them seem pretty stupid.

LegendProdigy
DeathAngel
Giorgio Armani
Legario

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:14 am 

Quote:
I'm playing Warcraft 3, there's still a decent player base. I'm kind of sick of any modern game because they all feel the same. I've looked into other Ultima Online shards but most of them seem pretty stupid.

LP we should play WC3 together sometimes. I can rekt u pretty easy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:01 am 

GTAV, Dark Souls, Fallout 4, Gundam Online (all pc) for modern stuff.

Work has been crazy lately so I don't have as much time as I used to. Also been playing old Famicom games and I bought a Neo-Geo MVS-2 last year.

I still get on Obsidian from time to time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:17 pm 
Shadow, Todd, and I have just recently started a new MMO called "Black Desert Online". It's extremely fun and I think you guys should check it out, we're going to make a guild soon and you guys would be more than welcomed to join. I have a free 7 day guest pass if anyone wants to try it out.

On another note, I have been slowly working on an obsidian-like server. Haven't been doing much to it recently, but every now and then when I have some free time I try to script a thing or two. I'm no cybervic or bob, they are the master nerds when it comes to coding and such. But I get the job done, it just may take me a bit longer than them :P If enough people got interested in helping out I'd be happy to host the server 24/7. Aimee helped out a ton a while back. Shadow and Todd have helped me a lot as well. The more people that help the faster I can get what needs fixing fixed. Anyways send me a PM if you're interested, hopefully this post doesn't get deleted.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]