What would get you to play more often?

General discussion about the shard.

Moderators: Obsidian Staff, Obsidian Moderators

kennoparty
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:42 am
Bot Check: GAMER
Location: The Northern Frozen Lands
Contact:

Re: What would get you to play more often?

Post by kennoparty » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:10 pm

if taxes could be a nonexcictance issue in this great Realm, i would get much Overall Morale to play the game more often, if not everyday like i used to b4 but il play ya if taxes can dissepear for a period of time.
-If you See Star's, There's Not a Cloud in the Sky-

-Zott-

User avatar
Terek Molt
Posts: 2647
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:34 am
Bot Check: GAMER
Location: Boston

Re: What would get you to play more often?

Post by Terek Molt » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:57 pm

kennoparty wrote:if taxes could be a nonexcictance issue in this great Realm, i would get much Overall Morale to play the game more often, if not everyday like i used to b4 but il play ya if taxes can dissepear for a period of time.
House taxes haven't been there since t4a lol
Thassius wrote:lol I see now... we don't change monster spawns to suit pkers who get owned by them, sorry.

kingblacktorn
Posts: 3165
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:19 pm
Bot Check: GAMER
Contact:

Re: What would get you to play more often?

Post by kingblacktorn » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:58 pm

LOL taxes is so 2010.

I think what would get to play more often is if taxes was implemented and houses auto decay id atleast log in to loot a few houses. Dibs on spawns.
GMBob wrote: A non-bob gm who shall rename nameless did it!

Apocalypse
Posts: 2362
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 8:50 am
Bot Check: GAMER
Location: United States of America
Contact:

Re: What would get you to play more often?

Post by Apocalypse » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:19 pm

shit i hope you can make yourself fly, all my good shit is up on the 4th floor lol

i got dibs on zott's, i just want his 200 mustangs and oytras lol

kingblacktorn
Posts: 3165
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:19 pm
Bot Check: GAMER
Contact:

Re: What would get you to play more often?

Post by kingblacktorn » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:51 am

its easy to make yourself float. You just need to have a carpenter to make the right items to build a nice ladder to hop fences or reach areas. Alternative could be just placing another house :)
GMBob wrote: A non-bob gm who shall rename nameless did it!

Falin
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:07 pm
Location: michigan

Re: What would get you to play more often?

Post by Falin » Sun May 24, 2015 6:05 pm

A new wife.....
Falin(ROT)-Bully
Galen Soulhunter(Deamons)-Money maker
Cutler-Worker Bee
Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

Apocalypse
Posts: 2362
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 8:50 am
Bot Check: GAMER
Location: United States of America
Contact:

Re: What would get you to play more often?

Post by Apocalypse » Mon May 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Obsidian can be your new wife

Falin
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:07 pm
Location: michigan

Re: What would get you to play more often?

Post by Falin » Mon May 25, 2015 6:02 pm

The things I do with the wife would seem....creepy,if it was in front of a computer.....
Falin(ROT)-Bully
Galen Soulhunter(Deamons)-Money maker
Cutler-Worker Bee
Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

Apocalypse
Posts: 2362
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 8:50 am
Bot Check: GAMER
Location: United States of America
Contact:

Re: What would get you to play more often?

Post by Apocalypse » Thu May 28, 2015 2:29 pm

That's what the floppy drive is for ;) Just need some peanut butter

Galahad23
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:44 pm
Bot Check: GAMER

Re: What would get you to play more often?

Post by Galahad23 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:52 pm

If I had my account credentials. With that being said is there any way to reset the password and email? I have my username but the email is probably non existent. It has been over 6 years since my last logon.

Any thoughts?

User avatar
Ambient
Posts: 1602
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:20 am
Bot Check: GAMER
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Contact:

Re: What would get you to play more often?

Post by Ambient » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:39 pm

Galahad23 wrote:If I had my account credentials. With that being said is there any way to reset the password and email? I have my username but the email is probably non existent. It has been over 6 years since my last logon.

Any thoughts?
Hey! Any chance you got the same email you registered with? Your login credentials is in the welcome mail, I recall.
Ambient - GM Crafter
Pagan Hellfire - GM Mage
Black Coffee - GM Fisher/Chef/Alch


I game on Ubuntu!

kennoparty
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:42 am
Bot Check: GAMER
Location: The Northern Frozen Lands
Contact:

Re: What would get you to play more often?

Post by kennoparty » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Terek Molt wrote:
kennoparty wrote:if taxes could be a nonexcictance issue in this great Realm, i would get much Overall Morale to play the game more often, if not everyday like i used to b4 but il play ya if taxes can dissepear for a period of time.
House taxes haven't been there since t4a lol


Rofl, yea I know:)
-If you See Star's, There's Not a Cloud in the Sky-

-Zott-