It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:35 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Forum Signature Policy
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:20 pm 

Greetings everyone!

As part of our efforts to create a new, streamlined forum environment for everyone, the following restrictions are now in place. These are not unreasonable restrictions and merely bring us into line with what is expected on most other game forums.

Forum signature images are limited in size to 500 x 150.

Players are also now permitted to have only one image in their signature. It is not possible to enforce this at a forum administration level so I am relying on all of you to modify your signatures accordingly.

There is no need for players to have 2+ images in their forum signatures - it is becoming increasingly common in threads where signatures take up more space than the posts themselves, making it a pain to browse the forums.

There are also restrictions on the amount of text allowed in your signatures, as well as a maximum of one external URL link.

I do not anticipate the moderator and staff team to have to chase players about this one, but if you are warned and/or referred to this thread by myself or another member of staff I expect there to be no arguments.

Some of you with big signatures may dislike this change but will hopefully recognise why it is necessary. The rest of you will hopefully appreciate it -this has been a long time coming and has been requested from staff and players alike.

Questions? Send me a PM please.

Kind regards

GM Thassius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:06 am 
Staff

Bot Check: GAMER
All off topic posts removed. Like Thassius has stated... if you have questions, then PM him.

*** Locked ***

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]