It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Moderator Recruitment
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:06 am 

Hi everyone

As part of the recent improvements you will have noticed to the forum, I am now looking to refresh the moderator team. The new moderators will oversee sections rather than individual forums, for example I will be recruiting one moderator for each of the following sections
  • General
  • Gameplay
  • Help and Support
Becoming an Obsidian forum moderator is the first step on the ladder to becoming in-game Obsidian staff. It allows us to judge your temperament, commitment, and aptitude in handling players in a professional manner.

You will be expected to have a good playing experience of the shard, and to display courtesy, professionalism, and a fair application of the rules at all times when dealing with players and other staff. If you are unsure of anything, there are several experienced moderators and an Obsidian Staff team here for you to ask questoins.

However "to err is human, to forgive divine" so you will not be expected to be perfect or never make mistakes. This will be part of an ongoing learning process for you. In the event you do become in-game staff, that learning process will never end ;)

In order to consider you for a forum moderator position, I will need to know the following
  • How long you've been here as a player
  • How often you play
  • What your player names are
  • What section you would like to moderate and why
  • What you think would make you a good staff member
All responses to me in PM please (not posted here), and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

GM Thassius

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]