Post a new topic Post a reply Page 5 of 7   [ 92 posts ]
Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next

2 on 1 PKing
Fair  69%  [ 24 ]
Not Fair  31%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 35
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:52 am 
See Ana, all I heard was 'blah blah blah no sense of acomplishment, blah blah everyone is at the same level and all characters are impersonal 1 week jobs blah'

So why not just pick a shard that lets you set your skills and stats to begin with...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:53 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
fast skills gains sux. ana go and make a gm asshole, most suitable for u. Fast gains are good for unpatient kid, whos like''give me a candy..NOW!!!!'' if they wont get what they want now, they will cry. Take care on ur shitty fast skills gains shard ana. I suppose there are alot of kids just like U.
Ehhhhhhhhh alot of f****** homework for me. Cya soon guys

Last edited by Thorfin on Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:54 am 
I have chars on other shards too. 5 chars per shard, all 7x+ GM. Amazing weapons and items, and more money then I know what to do with. And quite frankly....it's boring as hell. Sure...I can go out and pk....but there's no point, because I'll just win and the items other people hunt with don't even stand up to my items. That's why I play Obsidian...because it's not just an easy run before pointless pking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:38 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

If people want to RP, then them RP without talking shit about them. If people want to PK in gank squads, just be aware that there around and be ready to fight or run at all times...keep a recall macro with a rune close to your fingers. If people want to act like jerks, get the PKs on them or turn PK yourself and deal with the situation. Improvise when you have to and be ready for a fight. This is the way UO was created to be 7 years ago...the players control the atmosphere of the game. If you don?t like the atmosphere, change it. Don?t complain about it.

Any new player coming to OBS for the first time and reading this thread would turn tail and run like hell from this shard. Keep that in mind when you guys are bashing each others views.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:06 am 

Quote:

Any new player coming to OBS for the first time and reading this thread would turn tail and run like hell from this shard. Keep that in mind when you guys are bashing each others views.
i think thats ur first uo shard. U think that ppl are cowards(^), and they havent played uo before. UO is not for cowards, asses and ppl whose are scared about their lifes. If so they shouldnt play any mmorpog. Life is hard(i know something about it :( ) and get used to it or stay behind other ppl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:39 am 
Quote:
i think thats ur first uo shard. U think that ppl are cowards(^), and they havent played uo before. UO is not for cowards, asses and ppl whose are scared about their lifes. If so they shouldnt play any mmorpog. Life is hard(i know something about it ) and get used to it or stay behind other ppl
Just because life is hard, there is no reason for a roleplaying game, to follow "street rules" (the one who is strongest, decides whats right and wrong) I believe in honor, because its the most rewarding in the long run (yes, even in games) :) Just like there is no reason to be an idiot in real life, because life has been hard.

I am just saying, that ganging up on someone, or looting stuff for the hell of it, are acts of an idiot. And again, I dont mind that! :) But dont say, its the games meaning.
Quote:
If people want to RP, then them RP without talking shit about them. If people want to PK in gank squads, just be aware that there around and be ready to fight or run at all times...keep a recall macro with a rune close to your fingers. If people want to act like jerks, get the PKs on them or turn PK yourself and deal with the situation. Improvise when you have to and be ready for a fight. This is the way UO was created to be 7 years ago...the players control the atmosphere of the game. If you don?t like the atmosphere, change it. Don?t complain about it.

We are not bashing each other. We are simply expressing our points of view. And my opinion is that an act without honor, is an act without honor, even in a roleplaying game. (and recalling in caves, do not work)

The Order will be restored! Chaos, will destroy itself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:58 am 

omfg u sounds like a mad priest or some1 like that(about order and chaos..omfg!). Wtf are u trying to do?!? If u dont like pking, ganking, stuff like that, heres my advice: dont play online games or ull be dissapointed. Stop calling every1 idiots, thats only boring atm. If u want to play like a honourable man, play like it, but ffs dont try to enforce ppl to play woth honor, they arent ur slaves. If some1 wants to play like an ass, its not ur business, if some1 wants to play with honor, its not ur business. I dont see anything ''evil'' in ganking.
Btw u seems to be a very ''honourable'' man, but maybe u just u think that u r honourable. Not my business, so ill f*** off. And maybe ill sound a bit rude here but ffs thats not a f****** ghetto, thats a damn shard (free btw) with diff ppl, and u called some of them idiots(cos they have no honor or they r ganking? omfg u r soooooo weird) that wasnt nice. Maybe they r smarter than u, me or any1 else. Dont judge ppl only by their acting in game. Imagine that i live in country where honor is a very important thing, (after I ww, II ww and soviets ''occupation'') so i know what honor is, and if i dont have it in game, that doesnt means that i dont have it in real life, so next time uf ull say something think twice before u do it.
And for real u cant have honor in game, it wont be a real honor, thats just virtual reality, where u can be any1 u want to be. So ffs just play instead of posting crappy posts.
Sorry if this post is rude but i dont care(atm) cos school pissed me off totally...My next posts wont be rude, i promise :P (just need to get used to school again ;) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:06 am 

Quote:

Just because life is hard, there is no reason for a roleplaying game, to follow "street rules" (the one who is strongest, decides whats right and wrong) I believe in honor, because its the most rewarding in the long run (yes, even in games) :) Just like there is no reason to be an idiot in real life, because life has been hard.
btw are u looking for profits for being a honourable man? LOL, honor is just for urself strange guy.
i think the time has come for u to get a big f****** kick in ass from life. Ull think diff than now...
hmmm and about this ''(the one who is strongest, decides whats right and wrong)''
hmmmm so what about the head of ur country? about a law? It decides whats wrong and whats right...(and its ''stronger'' than u and me and any1)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:19 am 
Such violence... :(
cant we all just be friends :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:30 am 

yeh my dog gave me the same question...;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:40 am 
Thorfin...Buddha isn't trying to "impose" honour on us all (damn...I sound like some preacher now :roll: ), but I personally think he has the right idea about things. I'm not like him...but I can understand where he's coming from. The main thing I think, is that if people start acting like idiots, the shard will slowly deteriorate....and hell if I'm going to let that happen.

And virtual reality isn't all that different from reality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:44 am 
Quote:
Such violence...
cant we all just be friends
I agree
Quote:
omfg u sounds like a mad priest or some1 like that(about order and chaos..omfg!). Wtf are u trying to do?!? If u dont like pking, ganking, stuff like that, heres my advice: dont play online games or ull be dissapointed. Stop calling every1 idiots, thats only boring atm. If u want to play like a honourable man, play like it, but ffs dont try to enforce ppl to play woth honor, they arent ur slaves. If some1 wants to play like an ass, its not ur business, if some1 wants to play with honor, its not ur business. I dont see anything ''evil'' in ganking.
That is your experience of Order? Preaching from mad priests? :) No.. order and chaos is in each and every one of us. And I have said many times, that I dont mind PKing, and my only point is that some acts, are without honor.

And a little correction. I said "acts of an idiot" (because the act, is an act of an idiot..). I didnt call people idiots. You do not see anything chaotic about "ganking"? (whatever that means. I guess it means PKing and looting for the fun of it)

Its not my business? I am not trying to convert you or anything. Just saying how things are. What is honor, and what is not.
Quote:
Btw u seems to be a very ''honourable'' man, but maybe u just u think that u r honourable. Not my business, so ill f*** off. And maybe ill sound a bit rude here but ffs thats not a f****** ghetto, thats a damn shard (free btw) with diff ppl, and u called some of them idiots(cos they have no honor or they r ganking? omfg u r soooooo weird) that wasnt nice. Maybe they r smarter than u, me or any1 else. Dont judge ppl only by their acting in game. Imagine that i live in country where honor is a very important thing, (after I ww, II ww and soviets ''occupation'') so i know what honor is, and if i dont have it in game, that doesnt means that i dont have it in real life, so next time uf ull say something think twice before u do it. And for real u cant have honor in game, it wont be a real honor, thats just virtual reality, where u can be any1 u want to be. So ffs just play instead of posting crappy posts.
I am not judging people by their acts. I am judging their character, by their acts :) And I am just hinting, that there is a reason, that they chose to be this character. Gaming is an act, is it not?
Quote:
btw are u looking for profits for being a honourable man? LOL, honor is just for urself strange guy. i think the time has come for u to get a big f****** kick in ass from life. Ull think diff than now... hmmm and about this ''(the one who is strongest, decides whats right and wrong)''
hmmmm so what about the head of ur country? about a law? It decides whats wrong and whats right...(and its ''stronger'' than u and me and any1)
You are right, honor is for one self, so listen to my point :) Get a big kick in the ass from life? You mean, being treated in a bad way, so I will snap out of the ideals I talk about? Look at my name, thats not gonna happen, because I am right, and those who do evil, is not.

And The Law, is what I am talking about :)

- Buddha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:57 am 

hmm what i wanted to say? damn i forgot...maybe ill post it later
about lister: i was just checking old posts(like sept 2003) and i agree, i dont want to see this shard dead.
ganking is attacking some1 in group
ok im steady right now(just finished the damn homework..omfg sooo much for high school..:| )
hm i forgot another thing(damn school?)
ya ya ok im tired, i got no arguements, i have a headache, and i want to check other old posts(lol never thought that it might give me some fun)
ya...so take care? ya something about it, dont give me another questions and bla bla cos my head is like a junkyard now...ill say something deffinetely not in english...im off to game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:00 am 

ahw ya..
my question: are u a buddhist ?
if yes...lol cool...i thought that only christians are playing here....geezzz ;)

im the only pagan here i think...hehe.......damn i feel like i was drunk...damn school(did i say that before?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:59 am 
Quote:
ahw ya..
my question: are u a buddhist ?
if yes...lol cool...i thought that only christians are playing here....geezzz

im the only pagan here i think...hehe.......damn i feel like i was drunk...damn school(did i say that before?)
Buddha, is a buddhist, yes :) (as am I)

What is a "pagan"? Take care friend! Yeah, studying sometimes suck :(

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 5 of 7   [ 92 posts ]
Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next