Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 am 

pffft I was here before you were man

Peter - GM fisher, GM cook, 80% tailoring

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
pffft I was here before you were man
I said active players, not forum lurkers, FATTY!

Also, SUP!

Also, to Kraken, don't ever edit my post again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:12 pm 

Quote:
Kraken, why all the hate?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:38 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Kraken, why all the hate?
YEEEAH BOI, Y U SO ANGRY?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:47 pm 

Quote:

Dear Kraken, Your threats mean nothing to me and I was let back by powers much higher than you, thank you.
Quote:
You are not in a position to tell moderators what to do (or not to do).

Being unbanned by an administrator on the basis of good will does not make you exempt from forum or ingame rules and it does not mean that you are immune to discipline from other members of staff.

If you have a problem with an instruction from one of my moderators then I expect you to PM me with a sufficient reason as to why, and not to openly challenge them on the forums.

You have been allowed to play again on the basis that your conduct will improve over the many other times you have been unbanned and then subsequently rebanned. You of all people should know that the opportunity to play here again can be taken away just as easily if it is abused.

Believe it or not, after discussing this with Bob yesterday I am in agreement with you being allowed to play again but only if you have respect for the staff and rules.

Forum access is a privilege and not a right. I can and will remove your forum access if you insist on being obnoxious on the forums. I trust that this will not be an issue, please consider this your first and final warning.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:49 pm 

Better get used to it.

You all knew exactly what was gunna happen when I returned, cry about it.

I was let back with no clauses about my behavior - merely that I wouldn't exploit in-game and that I'd write my book, that is the only clause - talk to your staff, slugger.

If you want to flex your inactive e-penis just because I've shown back up, though, go ahead, I won't be losing anything.

From the looks of it, though, this shard needs anyone it can get, and you know this.

Last edited by Ashes Relandi on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:50 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Dear Kraken, Your threats mean nothing to me and I was let back by powers much higher than you, thank you.
Quote:
You are not in a position to tell moderators what to do (or not to do).

Being unbanned by an administrator on the basis of good will does not make you exempt from forum or ingame rules and it does not mean that you are immune to discipline from other members of staff.

If you have a problem with an instruction from one of my moderators then I expect you to PM me with a sufficient reason as to why, and not to openly challenge them on the forums.

You have been allowed to play again on the basis that your conduct will improve over the many other times you have been unbanned and then subsequently rebanned.

Believe it or not, after discussing this with Bob yesterday I am in agreement with you being allowed to play again but only if you have respect for the staff and rules.

Forum access is a privilege and not a right. I can and will remove your forum access if you insist on being obnoxious on the forums. I trust that this will not be an issue, please consider this your first and final warning.
tl;dr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:53 pm 

Quote:
I was let back with no clauses about my behavior
All players on the shard and forums are expected to comply with the Obsidian Terms of Service. These 'clauses' are applicable to everyone and you are no exception, and I will let other people make their own decision as to who is exercising their e-penis.

I'm merely defending a moderator and attempting to remind you of what is expected on the shard. Get used to it.

http://www.dxgaming.com/obsidian/rules.php

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:54 pm 

Where have I broken forum rules?

Telling Kraken he cannot edit my post is an opinion, I have no power to stop him from doing so.

Again, stop flexing your e-penis, you have no reason to, you look like a fool as usual.

You just want to show you're "bad ass" on the internet, and solidify your power. We had this issue when I was around before. It's your feeling of inadequacy, not my behavior.

Anyone else notice Thassius only came out of inactivity once myself and others returned recently? This is not a coincidence.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:01 pm 

We had this issue before because you insisted on acting like this before Ashes, not because of any misunderstanding on my part, I'm sure that the mature players here will not feel I look a fool purely for stepping in to defend a moderator and reprimand you for inappropriate conduct.

The comment that Kraken found objectionable was 'show me your tits', which I can quite comfortably point out is considered vulgar and thus not allowed under rule 4.

I would suggest that the time spent arguing with me and kraken would be better spent refamiliarising yourself with the terms of service. As long as you adhere to the rules and respect the wishes of staff I have absolutely no problems with you continuing to use the forums.

However arguing with me or my moderators without just cause or indeed being rude is a swift route to a forum suspension which I can assure you any administrator will agree with.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:03 pm 

I would suggest you stop wasting your long worded sentences on me.

Bob knew exactly what would happen, talk to him.

KKTNXBAI, boy.

Though I do enjoy you skirting the mention how you ONLY came back since myself and others have shown up.

You have no power otherwise, you flex your forum power any chance you get, and you see a chance here, it's lol, really.

If you have a problem with a post REMOVE IT - don't publicly make a fool of yourself about it. Heed your own words, champ.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:08 pm 

Perhaps Bob anticipated this would happen, because he knows what you are like - hence the (approx 6) bannings you've had in the past from many members of staff who all took exception to your behaviour.

He actually MSNed me to give me the heads up on you coming back, but he told me about this after talking to me about having me recruit new Counselors and there being a recruitment drive so I find the self-delusion that I came back for you to be quite staggering.

My involvement in this instance is due to a post from Kraken on the moderator forums and is entirely separate from Bob allowing you back in-game.

The one constant in all of those bannings was you Ashes - so trying to imply that this is somehow down to me is comical. You have an opportunity to rectify this behaviour this time - all that we ask is that you respect the forum rules and any requests from Obsidian Staff (moderators included).

Good luck.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:08 pm 

I don't need luck, I'm f****** awesome.

But thanks for your concern.

(Again, avoiding the comments I brought up, though, you sly dog, you)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:14 pm 

I've said all I needed to say Ashes. The ball is in your court now and how you decide to conduct yourself with regards to the rules is your choice. Myself and the moderators will continue to enforce them as is our prerogative.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:17 pm 

You mad, bro?

IMMA FIRIN' MUH LAZUR

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 70 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next