It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:46 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: My crafter is bugged.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:37 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I dunno what happened, but whenever I try to train anything at a vendor it tells me he can't teach me anything more than what I know, eventho that skill is 0.0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:28 am 

this happens to me on my vampire warrior (and anything pertaining to magery especially). check the race charts: http://www.dxgaming.com/forums/viewtopi ... =31&t=9196

i supposedly can learn up to 30 magery....and med.....it says "low cap" but i dont know what that means. however i cant train magery....i never gain in magery (its always stuck at 0.1% REAL) etc. meditation gains....however when worldsave comes, any gains i got in meditation gets rolled back to 0.1% REAL.

ever since bobs last patch....i can now actually use first circle spells which require 0.1 magery.....but that is it. (for some reason i gain a lot of intelligence even though i do not gain in skill....which i think should be address as a bug. i have to buy a lot of -int now because of random int gains:( )

i always thought in order to gain a stat, you had to train a skill you could actually gain in. thats just experience from other shards....and yes yes i know this is not a "other shard".

to sum it all up....if your race + class row doesnt have a green box for that skill you are trying to train, or its in red.....by my experience so far you will not be able to train it at all. (im sure bob is working on this right now with the crafting patch).

Herr Schindler - 0xGM Tamer

I'm newbie again, please be gentle:(

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:05 am 

Eh dont wana read karmines post seems to long.. But same thing happened to me. But i fixed it cause i had the lock on stats i had to turn it to an up arrow.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:19 pm 

fixed

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]