It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Donator
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:43 am 
ok, i donated.. and it said that withen 48 hours i would get an email.. asking me to reply with username and password... problem is... i have yet to see this.. and am curious... when will i get this email.. if u could put it into spin a bit faster id apreciate it.. id enjoy my perks.. but b4 anything like that can be done.. you would have to know who donated.. lol... so umm plz look into it if u can

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:04 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
it takes weeks, bb updates when he gets a lot of ppl donated, like a batch all at once.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:45 am 
yep.. i realize that my good bruiser.. i just want the email asking me to reply with all my details so they know who donated.... b4 to much time slips by and my simple one track mind forgets that i done it.. lol..
i figured it would take them a while to make me one.. but i have yet to recieve tha email.. and problem was.. someoen else used there credit card to do it for me.. so its not really in my name.. but i have the recipt for it.. that was sent to me.. in any case... i guess ill just have to wait a bit

=) cya round bruiser

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:30 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
u wont recieve the email sir, bb will make a post saying he wants all recently donated ppl to send them the details of the transcation via pm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:26 pm 
I am doomed.... :/ lol

ok cool cool..i can live with that :)

haha
omg guess what i did brusier with a new char... i broke him.. lol.. he drunk beer to the death... alcohol poisioning i suppose... hehe... anyways.. when i log on.. he just continuiously poofs.... then i freeze up.. its kinda funny.. ne ways tho.. thanks for the info...

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]