It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 6   [ 80 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: Vampires
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:04 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
So what is a main blood line and how do you become the head of it?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:35 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
read his post again.. this time in detail lol

main blood line is the first one it listed.. jeeze...

but if i would have to go further and do some inducing-

im pretty sure this is how it is, main blood line vamps are-

vamps who
1) are old and never switched
2) are new and didnt do quest yet
3) are undecided
4) just want no powers for the trade off of not having the possibility of there character ever perma dieing

ehm,, i know im asking alot of questions, for someone who is NOT gonna be a vamp (because i like human warriors) but this is interesting....

um you say if you have enough people under you and are the leader of a blood line... you can split into a different bloodline.. kinda like vampire evolving..( very popular in concept).... (necros are replacing wolves in this case tho.. for a cool obsi twist *and a cooler rivalry imo*)... but back on topic...

[quote="GMBob"]
that master vampires are the most powerful amongst them being as they will have the most vampires under them. It is entirely possible that if another vampire gains sufficient power under themselves they might be able to even split and form a new bloodline from an existing one.
[/quote]

ok so... this means that

1) if your not a vampire master.. your still going to have a sort of... rank? making you more powerful with how many vampires are under you? correct?

this leads to the question- how does that work? do vampires sign allegiance forms or something? lawl i mean im pretty sure in the quest your going to have to go under a master (there for becoming that bloodline) meaning the master has 1 more under him making him more powerful.... but how do ranks form under the master? how do they decide who has more people under them? age and how many people they bite or w.e that word u used b4?

2) masters of a blood line can't split... because that would leave the current bloodline masterless.... unless anther vampire moves up....

this leads to the question-

A) if your NOT a vampire master but have enough people to split into anther blood line.. does that blood line fall under the first blood line?
(blood magi line has sir imavamptank split and form the blood tank line)

B) does this new line get new powers?.. or are they clones of the older bloodline?

C) seeing a blood line has a master. it suggests that they are allied.... will a blood magi be able to be enemys with anther blood magi? (its obsidian so im sure thats a yes)

D) how are your powers effected by having more people under you?

3) what are the names of the vampire masters? (seeing as you can't use dracula to start with.. aleks beat you to the name) *please don't steal more then 1 name from vampire masters in the movie underworld* some real famous vampires would be nice though....

4) *if this is answered in old posts ignore... but if a master dies permanently do all his disciples in the blood line? or do they just switch back to anther blood line IF anther vamp cant take his place....

5)was this done for the purposes of evolution (weeding out and destroying the weeker bloodlines must be easier, thus they will be the first to go.. and the newest shall spawn new blood lines making vamps more elite with time.. AKA obsi's way of evolving.. and A COOL FUCCIN CONCEPT PROPS TO BOB)
if so.... how will other races keep up? (i can see necros doing more vrs them or w.e because there bloods better or some weird shiz) but what about humans and other stuff... silver weaps are hard to come by?

OOOO off topic but.. hey.. now that crafting includes silver... do they do the same + on undead as the old silver weaps that you could ID?
whats the difference in silver mined and the ones IDed from bags? or is it just the + thats the difference? (even though no one is makin silver weps :( WHY not fools!? well now people have a reason though hHEHEHHE

edit- i can make more questions that go more into detail.. but id rather wait for a response... heheheheh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:42 am 

Would be cool if players that made vamps when they were out a longass time ago were the master vampires now.

And I like sub's sugestion to go to the depths of hell to get your character back.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:56 am 

questions i answered by re reading-

1) no your not able to be perma killed unless your a vampire master!
if your vampire master dies there are a few things that can/ do happen
A) all vampires in that particular blood line have a limited time to switch to a different blood line, whether they can switch to a blood line that isnt the main bloodline is unclear
B) if the blood line is strong enough a new master will be appointed (im guessing it has to be a player)
C) I had a 3rd one but lost it :(

2) lost this also,, i had like 5 lawl

BUT question... if all the blood lines are wiped out will vampires ever be reimplemented?

edit- actually i might becoem a vamp hehehehe take that back!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:20 pm 

haha this sounds sweet. I like the sounds of this bloodline thing i hope it is very difficult to kill one tho.
Great work though and i can see why you crashed the server haha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:46 am 

Complete loss of char...dunno if i like that.

Obsidian is designed to be a difficult shard where a gm character actually means something. If you want a done character in a month, there are lots of shards that cater to that playstyle. (Part of a quote from Bob)

So loss of char and I'll have to remake him/her....no way in hell!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:21 am 

adds to the excitement were getting killed actually means something

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 pm 

Blood magi purges all magic. Does this mean dispell? mana drain? both?

The Vamp masters are players? If so i disagree with it

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:53 pm 

for blood magi i think its just dispells others..
but not sure... cant tell till there out i guess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:38 pm 

also with that being weak to the sun shit can you use those skills in dungeons and houses?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:44 pm 

my guess is no .. because something to do with the enternal clock of vampires

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:24 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

I would think that vampires should be just fine in the dungeons....no light down there...houses have windows, and we can't craft blinds.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:13 pm 

i thought purge magic meant youd make it so people cant cast around you....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:31 pm 

I dont really care either way, if its easy maybe make the change if not i could care less.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:41 am 

Haha I really like the idea of perma-death for Vamp-masters.

Why? Because if there wasn't, EVERYONE would eventually be a freak'n Vamp Master just like EVERYONE used to play a vampire in general. Which is stupid. This is Obsidian.. not Ravenloft or Castlevania.

Oh my... I look forward to the day when there's a master vampire murdering braggart running around for GWAR & friends to hunt and ritually erase from existence!

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 6   [ 80 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next