It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:10 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Thassius ...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:35 am 
... you were my hero. Then i found these pictures on the internet, and i've heard they're of you for sure. You should be ashamed of yourself. :(

EDIT : Pictures were removed because of innappropriate content. They were the one of that guy who just shagged a whale, the guy who shat himself bunjee jumping, and some dude dancing with an ugly girl with a boner *yawn*. None of them looked remotely like me, and we've seen them about 10 times anyway, so the joke was kinda lost - Seer Thassius.

Have a nice weekend everybody!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:37 am 

Was that even supposed to be funny?

Would help if the people looked like me you moron.

Oh, and welcome to the ban list :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:02 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
thassius is sexy ::P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:49 am 
was he banned for this!... if so that is completley wrong... if not, im sorry for making this post ... i saw the pictures and i admit one or two could have been a bit offensive... but i mean ive seen people cus out staff or completely disobey them on forums and still not get banned... especiaolly when it was just a joke... i mean come on the guy is a nice guy and has never did anything wrong that i know of... a warnign in my opinion would have been fine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:58 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
well,
i understood this thread as flame on thassius, maybe not like direct one, a bit hiden but i prety sure it was flame. and i support thassius, no one should flame staff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:32 am 
9. Ban (forums) - You are banned from using the forums. Possibly one of the worst punishments out there as the forums are the most important resource outside the game.

these are from the obsidian rules... one of the worst punishments for a few picures?... altho i agree with you dario it might have been a flame but
ban from the fourm is a bit much

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:36 am 

Are you joking? He made an entire thread to take the piss out of a Forum Administrator. I would never have even dreamed of doing that as a player - so why would you consider this acceptable?

And yes, it was definitely a direct flame considering that my name was the title of the thread (lol).

Do you know any other forum on the internet where you would get away with that? Not to mention that the pictures he posted were innappropriate, too.

I don't spend countless hours of my unpaid spare time to put up with bullshit like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:46 am 
you the head moderator so w.e you say goes but i honeslty took it as a joke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:47 am 

Quote:
you the head moderator so w.e you say goes
It doesnt work like that - this is not a dictatorship and I value your input. However, we must draw the line somewhere and he most definitely crossed it.

It was a completely unneccessary thread to attack me, and quite frankly after all the time and effort I have put into this shard for you lot, I really don't have to put up with something so pointlessly immature.

And as for people disobeying staff and insulting them on the forums and getting away with it - not anymore. What you lot don't seem to realise is that we are voluntary contributors working hard to provide a service for you that YOU DO NOT PAY FOR. Thus, we have the right to not be attacked or abused needlessly.

If BB and CV are to come back and work on the shard, we need to show them that there is no hostility tolerated towards staff. We have been too lenient with this, and if it means a few idiots need to get banned in the process then so be it. When I started as a player noone would dare act in this way (and if they did they would get banned in a heartbeat).

99% percent of the shard are decent, respectful players who appreciate the work we do - anyone who does not fall under this category is not welcome here. Constructive criticism of the shard is welcome, and if you have a genuine problem with a staffmember then PM a GM or an Admin.

However, creating threads to attack staff members will not be tolerated.

Remember - the forums are a privilege, not a right.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]