Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:46 am 

Then post the screenshot. If it's the truth, and you have it. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:50 am 
Quote:
I by no means res killed you. You ressed yourself, were fully healed, and were grey. That gives me all reasons to go ahead and kill.

Might I remind you to read the first reply I made to your VERY first post about you coming back Primal. I was the first one to say "Yeh let him have another chance aslong as he ain't gunna **** up" Then 2 days later you went on to start accusing me of cheating, so I retracted my statement of wanting you back. With good reason.

k thats a big lie ,by no means res kill me,i wasent fully healed,i was just rezed,ur such a liar,and a good one,u should join my firm,actually no u dont read books so u cant =Pu just said that to go at my back afterwords,dont justify lies,IT CANNOT BE DONE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:50 am 

psst that doesnt mean anything, i have been getting my shit deleted for a while now, way more than two weeks. And i have read posts of you crying about how u got ur posts deleted. So dont b talking shit. Like i said, i dont give a f*** who does it... all the same to me. most of the staff now is like friends with eachother.. they fight on the same side. Only staff i trust is bb-never on, subcity-not on anymore. And thassius-super dramatic dude. The rest have fishy backgrounds. As a matter of fact, I think we need new staff. The staff we have now do the bare minimum. Shit i no they dont get paid and shit, but they volunteered to do this, and begged to do this. So do a f****** good job, not the minimum. I think if your staff you gotta give your char away, and your normal forum account away. If you dont like it, then you are not good for a staff position in the first place. Staff just like being staff, and enjoy doing it all the time, and are always working on new shit. Some guy like duo, his kinda picky and shit but if he were a gm, he would b happy just being a gm and not have a char, cuz thats his personality. If 90 % of what u did in obs was pvp, i think you have no business being staff.

Ok lets say they staff is all good and shit. Even thou they dont cheat, they fight against you with their normal char all the time. So you gank the shit out of them right, no biggie, but they are already pissed. So the next day comes, and you page, they come and answer your page, and what are u doing. hunting in your favorite spot. The next day when they get on their normal char, whether they cheat or not, they know perfectly well where you are going to be, so they just go and gank your ass. Its not cheating, but its something that will always happen if you give staff accounts to someone, and let them keep their normal chars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:53 am 
indeed we do jackal,U know who teaming together?zaphod and ashes,plain and simple,all the rest are great gms

zaphod might be a good one,i dunno i dont know him that well,but he helps ashes block 2nd account for nothing

Last edited by Primal on Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:53 am 

*yawns*

Damn you guys get boring. Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. That's all you do.

Don't get mad at the mod's for doing their job.

And don't go pointing your finger at me just because it's easy to. You're all a bunch of f***** prepubesent school girls.

Back to Cove with you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:54 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
god i wish this was like a real shard and players that become staff have to give up their mortals, only one to do so is thass. he knows whats up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:55 am 

Quote:
god i wish this was like a real shard and players that become staff have to give up their mortals, only one to do so is thass. he knows whats up
Actually all the staff have except for the Counselors, as Counselors have no real power to exploit. Despite what you all like to conspire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:57 am 
dont u know that this is what obsi players are talking all the time about now?

i told u all this evil will bounce back at u ashes,it always does.

Last edited by Primal on Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:58 am 

Quote:
dont u know that this is what obsi players are talking all the time about now?

i told u all this evil will bounce back at u ashes,it always does.
I'm still waiting for your screenshot Primal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:01 am 
ur not getting zilch,i already know ur plan,to look at it and try to find a good escuse or drama queen acting to BB,no way im sending u the screenshot,this goes to bb's hands or vics

anyhow stop changing the subject,we talking about the kurrupt staff here,not a peice of evidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:04 am 

Quote:
Agreed, then there would be no real reason to cheat, no real reason to dupe and no real reason to kill someone, log into your staff account and loot in town.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:07 am 

Quote:
ur not getting zilch,i already know ur plan,to look at it and try to find a good escuse or drama queen acting to BB,no way im sending u the screenshot,this goes to bb's hands or vics

anyhow stop changing the subject,we talking about the kurrupt staff here,not a peice of evidence.
Cause you're full of shit, like always. Just tryin to find a way to make people like you so you can *hope* to get back. Well too bad it doesn't work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:12 am 

Well well, I dont have a normal chr, neither do i have a fishy background or any friends except some staff left on Obsidian.

And this topic is starting to get a little bit to silly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:12 am 
[/quote]Cause you're full of crap, like always. Just tryin to find a way to make people like you so you can *hope* to get back. Well too bad it doesn't work.
Quote:

Never tryed a way to make them like me,they love my sexy ass been a long time now,and + thats none of ur busness =P
If it doesent work,its most likelly cause of u
If i do get back witch i still have hope for yes =P
UR mine ashes,all mine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:58 pm 

I would personally like to know

a) What was removed

b) the moderator that did this

c) and why

Whilst I have faith in the moderator team, I still need to investigate any complaints fully. Both Kigger and the moderator in question PM me, please. I will not share any information.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2