It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:15 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]
 Post subject: STFU
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:13 pm 

Im sick of getting on the forums every day to find another 5 posts of people bitching non-stop. Bob has already said that none of the changes are set in stone, and most of the people complaining i dont even see online. Sure not everything is good, but a lot of it is. If you dont like it STFU and leave for gods sake.
The fun is still here, we just need the players for it. i can say when theres ~10 people at the bank its usually a blast..
All i see lately is bitch bitch bitch. nobody is making you play here, so STFU. Maybe get online for more than an hour and you would see. Gains really arent that bad... I've been gaining a lot on the new system. quit bitching.

Post subject: Re: STFU
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:18 pm 

I totaly disagree with this post. I think that anyone who has invested any time in this shard some a lot more than others have a right to say what they like and don't like. If you think that is just bitching you can stop reading the forums just as easy as we can stop playing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:11 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

lmao

a post complaining about the complainers

One thing bob said hits the nail on the head...no matter what, people will complain.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:48 pm 

agreed... and most of the ppl I see complaining about shit don't even go hunt or make themselves useful... banksitting and forumtrolling has no future... puts no food on the table.

'And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.' - Friedrich Nietzsche

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:22 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
ya, um,,,, anyway.. THOSE DAMN HEALING FAILS SUCK PENIS!!!

xD
nah but bruno, this thread= pointless people will complain, you can not read our complaints easily, most people who care about things will complain to get them better.
think of your mom when she used to she want the garbage out xD
bitch bitch bitch, and usually get what she wants xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:45 pm 

lol? what does bruno have to do with anything chips?

'And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.' - Friedrich Nietzsche

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:06 pm 

O shit,, thats venom.,,, my bad

i just called out doro cuz he's leet OK? leave me alone :(

i need myself a "leave britney alone guy" for me :(

no homo...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:10 am 

This is so depressing. I spent 3 years on this shard having the time of my life, meeting life long friends and developing stories that I'll never forget. Now this is turning into one of "those" shards that will die and people will forget about. The thing that made this shard so unique was the fact that it WAS broken, but that made it very simplistic, easy to get used to and gave it character. New players are going to join and say WTF is up with this. I know that the intent is to make players WANT to play the game but face it, this is the year 2009 and Ultima Online is VERY OUTDATED when it comes to MMORPG's. Staff is doing one hell of a job working on this shard and I give them mad props for being so dedicated.. but in my opinion, they aren't seeing the big picture. Nobody is going to want to play a game where they have to give away many hours of their free time in order to train/craft etc unless they're kids with a lot of free time on their hands.

The way things were in T3A were great, as broken as they were. Just needed a little tweaking, not a total overhaul. At least I was there to live it for the short time I did. I'll never forget it.

Consider this a EDIT: Worthless post. BB said this is a no-no - Kraken

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:53 am 

Quote:
This is so depressing. I spent 3 years on this shard having the time of my life, meeting life long friends and developing stories that I'll never forget. Now this is turning into one of "those" shards that will die and people will forget about. The thing that made this shard so unique was the fact that it WAS broken, but that made it very simplistic, easy to get used to and gave it character. New players are going to join and say WTF is up with this. I know that the intent is to make players WANT to play the game but face it, this is the year 2009 and Ultima Online is VERY OUTDATED when it comes to MMORPG's. Staff is doing one hell of a job working on this shard and I give them mad props for being so dedicated.. but in my opinion, they aren't seeing the big picture. Nobody is going to want to play a game where they have to give away many hours of their free time in order to train/craft etc unless they're kids with a lot of free time on their hands.

The way things were in T3A were great, as broken as they were. Just needed a little tweaking, not a total overhaul. At least I was there to live it for the short time I did. I'll never forget it.

Consider this a Consider this a EDIT: Worthless post. BB said this is a no-no - Kraken

very touchy..bye then...

WELL BACK ON THE THREAD? oh yeh, let us make our complaining as costruptive as possible, and if u dont play at all or u dont even are in game, or if u are and ur banksitting and not really enjoying the changes and stuff STFU, otherwise u can leave, like this guy up here did...!! or either complain, but fully enjoy and keep up on the game..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:49 am 

i still want account creation open xD

rofl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:54 am 
Staff

Here this thread lies in its appropriate place.

No whining.
No "I'm quitting" posts.
Original post of thread itself has inflammatory tone.

**Locked**

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]