It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:53 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:20 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
WHY DID THASSIUS DIDNT AWNSER MY MAIN QUESTION AND DRAKKAR COME POST BULL SHIT WHILE AM VICTIM...

Its normal u broke rules when ur are vitim...(exemple:if ur lil girl get kidnaped the nigth while u sleeping by a maniac..u woke up and u take a gun and u start chasing the maniac even if u runnign nude in the street!!! Do u think police will come and tell u that u broking rules running nude in the street with a gun....
police would help u Drakkar...the police wont post retard act like u did!!!

<<By the way I would kill the maniac... and the police too if he told me pointing a gun on me to not run nude in the street with a gun while the maniac running with my gurl just infront...
Fuk u Drakkar really fuk u

WTF are u crazy!!!

JUST GOT 100 hrs hard work SToled..

WTF AWNSER THE MAIN QUESTION STOP INSULTING ME

AND AWNSER

WTF AWNSER

Last edited by Cryptx on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:25 pm 

WTF man!! stop posting bull shit.. OMG!!!
thass already answered u several times.. Dont get urself in terouble man!!!

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:52 pm 

Doesn't really matter much.
He has been answered,but
He will just keep on and on because he isn't getting the answer he wants.

Disclaimer
"the following is just an example set in a way maybe Blood can understand"
"nothing from this point on in this post is true"
"no police, retards, players, or goats were harmed in this example"

Kinda like shooting someone with a gun and wanting the police to say the gun shot them not the person holding the gun.
Cryptx "i didnt shot him the gun did"
Police "you pulled the trigger"
Cryptx "I didnt make the bullets and the box doesnt say it can kill someone"
Police "any moron should know if you point a loaded gun at some one and put the trigger its going to shot them and kill them"
Cryptx "but i wasnt pointing the gun at his head, he moved"
police "you loaded the gun, pointed it and pulled the trigger"
Cryptx "but the gun shot him not me, why you say i shot him?"
Cryptx "BULL SHIT WHILE AM VICTIM... YOU ARE RETARDED POLICE... I VICTIM HERE POLICE AND GUN ARE CHEATERS!!!"
Cryptx "BULL SHIT WHILE AM VICTIM... YOU ARE RETARDED POLICE... I VICTIM HERE POLICE AND GUN ARE CHEATERS!!!"
Cryptx "WHY YOU SAY I SHOT HIM"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:20 pm 

hahahaha.. nice try drakker =D good examples!

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:29 pm 

Hello there,
Am James brown an fbi special investigator,

In the past year 600 fbi agents worked 2,200 public corruption cases, resulting in 650 arrests, 1,000 indictments and 800 convictions, some of which include prominent members of Congress as well as state officials:

"Operation Rainmaker," the FBI's broad investigation of a Washington lobbying ring, has already led to a handful of convictions, including Ney's guilty plea last month. The inquiry was one reason for the resignation last year of House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Texas

Bureau agents secretly taped"" Screen Shot"" of Gm Bob Stealing with many others accomplices about 100 hrs of hard work with a minimum value of 3.500$ Canadian dollars.

Gm Bob with all is accomplices, will have to repair,the fastest has they can, the Criminals Act they made innocently or not.
The Victim Called Cryptx In game claimed a big Admin power abuse resulting criminals act.
Gm bob already have been reported and found guilty by the International Human Rights Committee..
He will not be allowed to argue or to defend is criminals act,and he automatically, have been credited guilty.

According to ,Criminals Act. R.S.C. 1985, c. I-1 Rule. I do not received the right to reveal Gm bob identity in real life with is accomplices to the player cryptx.
Justice said,if there no admin giving cryptx 100 hrs work back,fbi will be forced to permanently or temporary close Obsidian Shard.

Gm bob may be accused with is accomplices for a second time, but this time in front a court room of there town,
Every accused criminals offenders can plaid guilty or innocent with the lawyer of there choice.
I really hope the Justice will be made here,the player cryptx said he would had follow any shrines rules if there was any of them were wrote on www.obsidianshard.com.

The Obsidian player cryptx want to tell Gm bob with is accomplices : there was no way for me to know Obsidian think that playing into shrines area was a bug and also why did you never answer the main question I asked you, it would had been proof U where guilty of admin abuse resulting criminals act...
I hope Gm bob with is accomplices have read my post and understand the Justice have to be made,and criminals act is forbidden in every country of the world.

Ill post again later to know if the criminals act have been corrected here in Obsidian.
Have a nice day every one,

James Brown

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:41 pm 

We all know that federal agents don't get involved in disputes regarding free gaming shards. Any such incident would be a civil issue and nothing to do with federal law.

However, to humour you I'll post a link to the Obsidian Rules, which all players agree to at the point of account creation and installation of the game, and are legally binding.

http://www.dxgaming.com/obsidian/rules.php

The player has violated various rules, including (but not limited to) Rules 4, 9 and 17. As such he is in violation of the Obsidian Shard ToS (terms of service) and subject to an impending account ban.

I'd also like to point out (ironically) that impersonating a Federal Agent is a criminal offence with a 3 year jail term associated with it.

Game, set, and match.

Topic locked.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]