It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:17 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:56 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
GM BOB HOW U WANT ME TO PM BROADBAND AND RECEIVE IS PM ...

THASSIUS PERMENENTLY BANNED ME FROM FORUM AND LOCKED MY OPEN COURT...
I NEVER GOT THE AWNSER OF MY MAIN QUESTION...+ u never told the final word on my open court > were u giving my 100 hrs hard work back or no!!!

Now how u want me to see the final result of my open court how u want me to Pm Bb.... Thassius keep banning me...

ANd DONT DO THE SAME GAME HAS THE POLICE IN THIS STORY BELOW... TELLING ME I BROKED RULES MAKING A NEW FORUM ACCOUNT WTF!!!!

Its normal u broke rules when ur are vcitim of very very bad criminals...

STORY:

Your lil girl get kidnaped the nigth in ur house while u sleeping by a maniac holding a butcher knife...

u woke up and u take a gun and u start chasing the maniac even if u running nude or in underwear in the street!!!
WHY THE FUK GM BOB AND DRAKKAR AND THASSIUS THINKS THAT THE POLICE WOULD COME AND POINT A GUN ON U AND TELL U...

u broking rules number 1.47 (no running nude in the street) and rule number 3.55(no running pointing a gun) and law number 1.02 (walking on a private propriety..u have one feet on street and the other on a private propriety)... while the maniac armed with a butcher knife is just there infront running with ur gurl .......

police would help u CHEATER GM ABUSER...the police wont do criminals act like u all did!!!stoling me banning me from forum + U DIDNT NEVER FUKING AWNSER MY MAIN QUESTION
Fuk u Drakkar really fuk u

<<By the way I would gun shot the maniac... and then the police too if he keep pointing a gun on me....

WTF are u crazy!!!Why u said I broke rules making a new forum account... WTF u think its funny acting like the crazy police in my story above...why awnser...

JUST GOT 100 hrs hard work Stoled... aprox: 3.5 k can$$

PLz awnser my main question Gm bob stop playing the same game has the police in my story and writing mega big post that have nothing to do with the awnser of my question I asked u 100 times...

I asked u a simple main question... now awnser plz just awnser...WTF

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]