It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:26 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:09 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
GM BOB HOW U WANT ME TO PM BROADBAND AND RECEIVE IS PM ...

THASSIUS PERMENENTLY BANNED ME FROM FORUM AND LOCKED MY OPEN COURT...
I NEVER GOT THE AWNSER OF MY MAIN QUESTION...+ u never told the final word on my open court > were u giving my 100 hrs hard work back or no!!!

Now how u want me to see the final result of my open court how u want me to Pm Bb.... Thassius keep banning me...

ANd DONT DO THE SAME GAME HAS THE POLICE IN THIS STORY BELOW... TELLING ME I BROKED RULES MAKING A NEW FORUM ACCOUNT WTF!!!!

Its normal u broke rules when ur are vcitim of very very bad criminals...

STORY:

Your lil girl get kidnaped the nigth in ur house while u sleeping by a maniac holding a butcher knife...

u woke up and u take a gun and u start chasing the maniac even if u running nude or in underwear in the street!!!
WHY THE FUK GM BOB AND DRAKKAR AND THASSIUS THINKS THAT THE POLICE WOULD COME AND POINT A GUN ON U AND TELL U...

u broking rules number 1.47 (no running nude in the street) and rule number 3.55(no running pointing a gun) and law number 1.02 (walking on a private propriety..u have one feet on street and the other on a private propriety)... while the maniac armed with a butcher knife is just there infront running with ur gurl .......

police would help u CHEATER GM ABUSER...the police wont do criminals act like u all did!!!stoling me banning me from forum + U DIDNT NEVER FUKING AWNSER MY MAIN QUESTION

<<By the way I would gun shot the maniac... and then the police too if he keep pointing a gun on me....

WTF are u crazy!!!Why u said I broke rules making a new forum account... WTF u think its funny acting like the crazy police in my story above...why awnser...

JUST GOT 100 hrs hard work Stoled... aprox: 3.5 k can$$

PLz awnser my main question Gm bob stop playing the same game has the police in my story and writing mega big post that have nothing to do with the awnser of my question I asked u 100 times...

I asked u a simple question... now awnser plz just awnser...WTF

Last edited by crypt2 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:15 pm 

WTF HOW COME NO ONE AWNSERING THE MAIN QUESTION!!!!

JUST AWNSER WHAT IS THE PROBLEM....

MAny shard consider invul shrines area has a nice feature where playing and pvp around is allowed...

IF OBSIDIAN CONSIDER THIS PLACE A BUG HOW CAN I KNOW THEY DO!!!!
and soon has the staff koldoon told me it was consider a bug here in obsidian never went back there...why should I lost 3.5k or 100 hrs hard work!!!!

AWNSER f****** AWNSER!!!! CRIMINALS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:20 pm 

You could know it was a bug because before t4a.. there was no such thing in obs as invul spot besides rc..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:26 pm 

Can you just simply Ip ban him plz..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 pm 

In Ultima Online there many shard that love to play and pvp aroud invul Shrine Area...

What the fuk t3 and t4 have to do with it....

If Obsidian say that invul shrine is only for newbie getting rez killed over and over by pvm....

HOW CAN I KNOW there no rules wrote about Shrines... that the fmain question... the awnser t3 bull shit is not a awnser .. are u retarded in t3 Gm had completly removed shrines..so it doesnt mean its a obvious bug !!

In 95% of the Ultima Online shard use them and play and pvp around them !!! wtf with ur bull shit

Soon koldoon told me not to not go there play I never returned there...

Why should I been forum banned and stoled
WTF Awnser my main question stop hidding true and insulting me...

MY main forum account permanently banned hwo can I get Broadband pm reply now:(
How can I see my open court result!!! TELL ME GM BOB PLZ

Its criminal stop ur bull shit...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:20 pm 

@Hemlock - GMs are simply idiots when it comes to this guy. Thassius I am sure has seen this already and still continues to let him post without the punishment of an IP Ban. Rather funny since he tried to act all tough and say that if Raptor continues this he will be IP banned and in-game banned.

Raptor will continue to get away with this as long as the staff allow him (which seems will continue for as long as OBS is up).

I have lost all respect for admins and their sayings. If you say you're going to ban (both on forums and in-game) then do it already.

Staff are all talk and with no action.

Heres the funny thing (if you read this before its deleted), im probably gonna get a PM from a staff member saying how rude I am and that I should no better, if not a week ban.

However, they let Raptor make like 8 accounts in one day just to piss people off :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:24 pm 

It is called proximity servers. It isn't good to judge anyone before one makes sure he or she has all the facts.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:28 pm 

What facts Koldoon? The fact that Raptor has no respect for anyone in this server and acts obnoxious?

He was caught abusing it. SS were given for proof. If he didn't want to believe Silk when he told him that was a bug than thats his fault, not ours to listen to his moans.

Face it Koldoon. Staff give this moron way too much power. He saids jump and staff say 'how high?'

Ill be more than happy to prove why that statement is true.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:32 pm 

Euro, your making yourself look like a total f****** idiot and a douche. Im positive hes been IP banned already, hes just using different IPs and making new accounts.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:36 pm 

He used to do it when he was banned on xbloodx or xbonex whoever he was. He used to just make new game and forum accounts.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:36 pm 

Then my apologizes on this matter and issue. But the rest still stands for other points.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:44 am 

Quote:
@Hemlock - GMs are simply idiots when it comes to this guy. Thassius I am sure has seen this already and still continues to let him post without the punishment of an IP Ban. Rather funny since he tried to act all tough and say that if Raptor continues this he will be IP banned and in-game banned
You really should give me more credit than that, I've been administering these forums for a long time now. I just rarely need to step in as the other staff and moderators have been trained to deal with these issues to the level I would expect.

He has been IP banned, but the problem is that he keeps using various proxy servers to circumvent the IP ban. The different IP's he has been using have all been in completely different ranges so it's not like we can simply exclude a range specific to his ISP for instance.

This is precisely the kind of thing we had to deal with years ago, which is why I have questioned the wisdom of him ever being allowed to play here again let alone allowing him to vent about his punishment in an 'open court' on the forums. The moment he got punished ingame he went crazy at GM Bob and started spamming abuse of the forums which is why I had no choice but to deal with him.

Echo has asked for a brief respite in his bannings so that he can try and talk to him to reason with him, and I've agreed to that. I've also said at this stage (out of respect for GM Bob who's been letting him play again) that I won't reban him in game unless I have to.

However all this mess is because the Obsidian Rules and correct staffing protocol has not been followed. Xblood should never have been allowed back after the entire staff team agreed unanimously that hs should be permanently banned.

We are giving him his last chances right now.

However, rest assured if he continues in this behaviour the rules continue to be enforced. If it was my decision alone then all this would have stayed buried in 2006 where it belongs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:04 pm 

Quote:
However, rest assured if he continues in this behaviour the rules continue to be enforced. If it was my decision alone then all this would have stayed buried in 2006 where it belongs.
I 2nd that!

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]