It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:29 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:13 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
ok I log On Obs Silk Froze ME AND WOW a silver Serpent 2 sec after OMG another ONE 3 Sec after OMG ANOTHER ONE ????? ok Now f*** IT IF u think i will play Obsidian Vs a player like THATS ??? I love get ganked .. BUT when Only ONe man can Get a f****** NICE advantage LIKE THATS f*** IT . U think u will get more Player with This SHitt ??? Silk Like Lick DIck And thats why he is the only one to get SIlver serpent . U should think about it . u will never keeep ur ppl if u do Thats . I DONT carer to be ganked dude . SILK is UNFAIR thats alll thats f****** GAY and thats f****** suck . he can give real «MONEY And go in donator thats ok BUT HE GOT STUFFF AND nobody CAN GET IT ..... thats just Unfair For Everyone ... rofl he can have rune of Ilegale SPOT he can DUPE he can DO ANYTHING rofl f*** IT . this Shars Is Dead . rofl . it willl never be like the old time . like 3-4 years ago .... they was fair .. rofl now its all f***** up so

SILK U CAN continue To lick DIck And Think ur the BEST player On Obsidian . But remember Thats yesterday when i just logged No macrot set and Not rdy For fight and u put out 3-4 Silver serpent . and i killled you Rofl . U think u can Rape me ???? HAHAHHA try it later with ur litttle silver and lick more dick . Ur not the best pvper Ur just a cheater . and u can lick dick !!!!! :) Score Is 1 BANE - 0 SILK ;) it was a nice fight to but it was unfair and u should thinmk about thats everyone SILK is just a cheater and the only way to win for him its get stufff from admin ( thats why he lick dick ) i dont no why i dl again Obsidian . and U can Keeep This way but in my mind ur a f****** Nooob lol Im the best Silk and ur the BEST f****** UNFAIR BAD PLAYER i never see hahaha I raped U and Never Looted You U want KNow why ? bc I dont care hahaha

all i wanted its get fun rofl but not thats way ;) u should go tame More silver serpent bc in 30 min of Log On u used like 10 silver serpent hahaha . i hope everyone got fun in thats way HAHAHAH unfair PPL

For Restile and Apo Ur the best Fair PVPER on this shard :) silk U suck Rofl ur goood only bc u cheat and bug abuse and lick dick HAHAH Nooob Goood BYE . If One day . its FIXED i will come back . but not in thats shiiiiittt Bye Bye .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:19 pm 
Staff

Bot Check: GAMER
"OMG" locked.

No whining, No accusation of staff without PM and VERY strong evidence, and no quitting threads.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:18 pm 

LOL, I really don't know what's going on these days. We're an Ultima Online shard, not 'care in the community'.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]