It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:03 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
WTF IS the talking the stupid bitch tax man with the poor newb veteran GAlen a Big poly hunter that never ever pvp he is to fagit(pussy)...

I JUST PLAY A YEAR HERE IN OBSIDIAN!!!

I NEVER EVER GOT JAILED CUZ I NEVER EVER BROKED ANY RULES!!!

WTF ARE SAYING THE STUPID BITCH TAX MAN AND GALEN THEY TRY HARD TO HELP ME!!!!

I JUST GOT ERASED FROM OBSIDIANSHARD WITHOUT GETTING JAILED OR WITHOUT HAVING ANY WARNING WHAT NOT TO DO!!!!

WHY CHEATERS ARE SUPPORTING THE FACT THAT FAIR PLAYER THAT NEVER EVER BROKES RULES GET ERASED WITH NO EXPLAINATION NO WARNING NO JAIL BEFORE THEY GET ERASED!!????!!!WTF

THAT MY MAIN QUESTION GM BOB OR ANY ADMIN THAT ABUSED GOD MOD AND CHEATER SUPPORTER ANSWER MY SIMPLE QUESTION

INSTEAD CHEATING AND TELLING BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!

WTF f****** ANSWER!!!!YOU f****** CHEATERS!!!WHY CANT U GIVE CLEAR AND SIMPLE ANSWER JUST LIKE MY QUESTION IS.....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:11 pm 

Raptor got jailed one time when he was victim of rez kill in vesper town!!!

THEN GM BOB SAID SORRY RAPTOR ITS A MISTAKE U NOT BROKING RULES AND U NEVER DID AND GM BOB RELEASED ME!!!

NOW AM asking a simple question 4 all the cheaters and bastard!!!

I NEVER EVER GOT JAILED CUZ I ALWAYS OBEY RULES 110% of all my game time!!!!

WHY SHOULD POOR PLAYERS THAT CANT PVP SUPPORT ADMIN CHEATER THAT ERASED RAPTOR ONE DAY OUT NO WHERE WITH NO WARNING NO JAIL!!!!

WHY SHOULD CHEATERS SUPPORT THE FACT THAT MY FRIEND BERTSKULL GOT BANNED HE HAD 3 WEEK HE WAS NEWB!!!!

RAPTOR AND BERTSKULL READ THE RULES AND ALWAYS DID THEIR BEST TO OBEY RULES!!!WHY ADMIN CHEATERS BANNED US NO WARNING NO JAIL NO EXPLAINATION!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEATERS ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION INSTEAD TELLING POOR BULL SHIT LIKE U TRY TO HELP ME DOING THE B ITCH....

Last edited by Crypt on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:19 pm 

man go get nother IP and Creat new acc with diff name in Game and just dont let any body know that u Raptor and have fun ... that all i can say about ur setiuation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:30 pm 

Dude its easy to say...

I never ever broked any rules of all my game time!!! and I get banned BOOM no jail no warning no explaination!!!!????

MY newbie friend got banned too... after 3 week games !!!! they didnt explain him why???

IF I start a new account with a new IP U are forgetting that Gm bob and GM Echo always spying invisible...

That mean If I start new account I will obey rules 110% like I always did...And Jalous Gm bob or Echo spying invisible will delete me erase me one day no jail no warning just cuz they get mad spying invisible...

Using God mod ecept to give good event is called cheat IN EVERY GAMER NETWORK THAT PLAY ONLINE GAME....

New Players of Obsidian get erased no warning no jail just cuz invisible maniac admin cheater spying and getting mad and jalous....

Why should I start a new char with a new Ip Gaffer??? It will get erased anyway by cheaters that destroy Obsidian futur!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:36 pm 

What about bertskull gaffer why he got banned he only had 3 week game play...

New players of Obsidian too get banned!!!!

Why should I start a new??? I would obey rules 110% and it will get erased anyway cuz cheaters using God Mode...

I hope GM bob or Echo answer my simple question... Instead destroying Obsidian and cheating with their God mode!!!

Last edited by Crypt on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:39 pm 

f*** off!! ur really a poor guy.
all i can say is.. god guide you.

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:44 pm 

Weakest U such a BIG RETARD...

HOW CAN U SUPPORT THE ADMIN CHEATERS THAT DESTROY OBSIDIAN ERASING NEW PLAYERS AND VETERAN PLAYERS THAT NEVER GOT JAILED AND NEVER BROKED ANY RULES OF ALL THEIR GAME TIME!!!

ITS EASY FOR CHEATERS TO COME AND SAY U SPAM and SPAMMED FORUM THAT IS WHY CHEATERS ARE ERASING PLAYERS OF OBSIDIAN USING GOD MODE!!!

THAT IS BULL SHIT...ERASE ME FROM FORUM I DONT CARE BUT THE GAME HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FORUM...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:58 pm 

dude, all ur threads will be closed by a staff or a forum moderator soon and also u might get banned from forums.. and they might give up of ur IP and prevent u of creating a new forum or game accout.

stop being an idiot.. ur not helping urself by doing that.. ur just make worse things.

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:19 pm 

Are you tring to get banned again?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:36 pm 

go get hit by a car

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:40 pm 

Ok. That is quite enough. As this thread and many others prove, you will not be returning to this game in all likely hood. I don't care one way or another about that.

However, seeing as how you are becoming abusive and using slurs that violate the rules of the forums as well as the word of the law...I must ask that you stop speaking in such a manner. I consider this harassment.

Legally, now that I have stated that your continued ranting is bothering me, it is illegal to continue to do what you are doing. Any more of this and I will be forced to contact the FBI or your local law enforcement in Quebec, Canada. I would even oblige by giving them your address so that they may find you more easily.

Further, if continued harassment happens, I would extend the option to all other forum users that have been subjected to your harassment the option of a class action law suit. Perhaps increased attention by the local authorities would dampen your drug sales? If so, I suggest you cut it out.

Thank you. This is your warning.

Have a good one! :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:18 am 
Game Admin

Go ahead - waste hours of your time posting. I'll spend a minute typing this and then banning you for breaking more forum rules. Calm down and you might be listened to. Or you can just keep getting banned.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]