It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:25 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: Reapers
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:59 am 

Being a crafter, and having limited attack ability, these reapers, cuz they spawn so damn often when lumberjacking, are getting really annoying.

Case in Point:
I cast fireball, it hits the reaper, i'm down 9 mana. by the time i cast my next fireball, which is literally about 2 seconds, it has cast magic reflection, drain mana, and lightning bolt on me. As i get damaged by my own fireball, it's lightning bolt, and now don't have enough mana to cast a 3rd fireball.

I could understand if i had a 20 intel, but it's in the 70's. These are crafters going against these reapers, and trying to kill one that is doing that to you is F'n ridiculous.

If this was a once in a GREAT while, i wouldn't be posting, but when it happens 1/5 times or more, prolly closer to 1/3, it's a lil much to ask a crafter to take on. Plus the fact i gain at least 2 points of resist since i'm below 30 every time i see one. That would be 2 gains, not 2.0 points.

Post subject: Re: Reapers
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:41 pm 

They are reapers. They don't move. Couldn't you just move to another spot or something?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:06 pm 

yes, i'm making a point of the ridiculousness of it all that it can cast 3 spells in the amount of time it takes me to cast 1. I'm guessing that this isn't the only monster that can do this, and aside from bosses, that seems a lil more powerful than a low level monster needs to be.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:34 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Reapers are hard enough to find now for deadwood, don't give bob anymore reason to remove them more..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:12 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
ya just leave them for the people who want them lol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:48 am 

did i say anything about removing them? Did i say i didn't want them in game? Are you morons? Of course you are, none of you can read.

What i am saying is no npc, pc, monster or anything else (besides bosses) should be able to cast 3 spells in the amount of time it takes a player to cast a fireball.

Is that simple enough for you simpletons? Is that clear? Or do i need to talk down further? Please... let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:14 am 

And yes, i could just run away from the reaper, but that makes things messy when you are lumberjacking a particular area. Sorry i'm a lil ocd in that way. When i mine, i mine every square, when i fish, i fish every square, when i chop wood, i chop every tree in my path. IT'S THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY TO DO IT.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:21 pm 

Calm down fool, its a damn game. I'm saying when bob reads "reapers" he might think "oh yeh i should reduce those!" and then bam we're f*****. Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:33 pm 

Yeah, that's what i thought. Or maybe i thought bob had an IQ at least 2 points above a toaster, which obviously, you lack. You may know how to read, but you don't know how to comprehend, or this post wouldn't still be going.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:02 am 

well.. its not our fault if you are obsesive compulsive.. maybe you should talk with raptor so you dont go to the same terapist.. any way it didnt work..

a for reaper..if you try to face them with anything that isnt a lumberjack.. they are very easy..
since they ton run or walk or even move.. things that a lumberjack can do
also they are trees so i dont undertand so much why you are scared of them as a lumberjack..

and wich elementary rules of obidian said that a fireball from your lumberjack had to be the absolute fastest spell ever??

also, they dont meditate or use mana pot so the faster they cast, the faster they stop doing anything..

but i understand part of your frustration...

getting owned by a tree when you are a lumberjack.. thats a shame.. maybe giving a 300% bonus on mele damage to reaper with gm lumberjack ? that would balance the things..

but i heard raptor saying the other day that staff only spawn reapers around crafters that talk shit on the forum...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:06 am 

Someone shoved something up your ass that apparently you're not able to get out so you get on here and talk shit to ease your pain, i'd go get that checked out buddy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:13 pm 

bro i been lumberjacking yea they annoy you but i run..why would you waste resistance skill points on your crafter...and magger is right...you can come on a noob warrior and rape one reaper...I even lumberjack a couple trees away when they appear lmao

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm 

I kill them for the deadwood.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:25 pm 

Alright... so i over reacted... quit bein bitches will ya?!?!?!? LMAO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:28 pm 

It's quite alright young padawan.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next