It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:52 pm 
Annoying Prick (Banned)
Annoying Prick (Banned)

Bot Check: GAMER
I recently asked Echo if he remember when he deleted 12 years ago my account .
Cuz was 14 yrs old playing from my dad and mom houses 2 different houses.

He said multi players on 1 account and deleted it.

It was me playing from 2 differrents houses.

When I ask him if I can get back my cap skill and ingame age he perm jailed me.

I need to know why this shard is so crazy and like to lose players like that?

Echo was talking about a marketing strategie? Jailiing players is the marketing startegie echo was talking about?

Why you jailed all my players??? Why you deleetd my 14 yrs old child account 12 yrs ago?

You have to give good explaination Echo and clearly stop jailing me or I will completly quit this shard of mad crazy Gm that jailing for no reasons.

Last day I see a 20 ingame years old player perm jailed it got me sick.

IF YOU ARE ARE MAD ECHO DONT PUT YOUR SICKNESS ON OBSIDIAN PLAYERS

WTF why I get jailed all my players jailed? Stop that old crazy sickness staff echo

Last edited by shakabomb on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:05 pm 

You were jailed for not listening to him, you blab on over and over and you dont quit. You dont get ur account back from 6 years ago, its in the rules. If you did everyone else would. quit crying

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:17 pm 
Annoying Prick (Banned)
Annoying Prick (Banned)

Why would I dont get my 12yrs ago account?

It got banned by mistake...

I was playing from 2 houses it wasnt 2 players on 1 account.

Explain your self apoc

Then I ask Echo if I ask Gm bob will he give back my real ingame age, and I got jailed why? Its the new marketing startegie you want to lose more Obsidian Players or keep them?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:19 pm 

Listen, when you type stuff on here, go back and read it because youre making no since.

From what I heard your old account was banned for multi-accounting. You should have asked him about this when it got banned, not 6 years later.

You need to just quit, and keep playing, because youre going to make someone mad and youre going to get banned.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:23 pm 
Annoying Prick (Banned)
Annoying Prick (Banned)

My account name was Xcemen and whe nI try to log it say my account is blocked.

Its my first account when I was 14 yrs old and my player name was Spinner too.

Echo said multi players on 1 account. Big lie it was me playing from mom house then 25 min later dad house. 1 players 1 account and 2 houses I plaid from...

Echo stop your sickness and big lie, unjail all my players rigth now at least if you dont want to be fair and give back my real game age

Now why cant I have my real ingame age and skill cap.

NOW WHY I GOT JAILED ITS THE NEW MARKETING STARTEGIE TO KILL OBSIDIAN PLAYERS STATUS?

Last edited by shakabomb on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:25 pm 

LISTEN IM TALKING LIKE THIS SO HOPEFULLY YOU CAN READ IT BETTER WITH YOUR TINY BRAIN.

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

BE QUIET

STOP POSTING

THEY WILL BAN YOU IF YOU KEEP DOING THIS

THAT MEANS YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO PLAY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:27 pm 
Annoying Prick (Banned)
Annoying Prick (Banned)

Apoc if you are a real gamer and not a retard can you tell me why souldnt I get my real game age back?

Are you completly crazy too? You Scared as hell to pvp fair 1 vs 1 and you keep calling me a cheater. I pk you in 15 sec easy 1 vs 1

Wtf your a sick crazy chicken and you still have not tell me why all my players got jailed.

I ALREADY GOT 10k each REGS STOLED INTO SECURED CHEST AND ECHO LAUGTH ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF HELPING AND GAVE IT BACK
AND NOW HE IS JAILING ALL MY PLAYERS AND HE THINK ITS FUNNY JOKE?

I BEEN VERY POLITE WITH HIM AND ASK HIM KINDLY TO HAVE MY REAL GAME AGE BACK.

BEFORE GETTING JAILED I SAID MAYBE GM BOB WILL HELP? AND THEN BOOM I GOT ALL MY PLAYERS JAIELD WTF??

WHY JAILING ALL MY PLAYERS?
WHO THINK JAILING FOR NO REASON WILL GET PLAYERS PLAY OBSIDIAN?

When I kindly asked to have my real game age back or account unblocked I stay very polite and got jailed anyway. WHY?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:51 pm 

You werent polite, you were acting like a little kid as usual. He didnt jail all your accounts at once, you kept logging on each character and you kept on talking about it over and over and annoying him. just shutup

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:53 pm 
Game Admin

Being polite involves listening to the other person. I have listened to you go on about an issue 6 years old which I have already given you an answer on; No I will not be unbanning that account.

So please do me the courtesy of listening to me now and stop all this arguing. I'm sure at the time it was banned it was the right decision to make. Now you might not agree with that but my mind has been made up on the matter. I strongly recommend that you learn to accept it and move on insteading of continuing with slander and insults.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:00 am 
Annoying Prick (Banned)
Annoying Prick (Banned)

Echo I listen to you and you clearly said thast banning a 14yrs old child cuz he play from 2 different houses, mom and dad houses is not a mistake. That it was multi players on 1 account, but it wasnt at all

And blocking Xcemen account and losing a player, 12 years ago ,made you really happy. but you still have not explain many things that I really need to know.

Then the second before all my players got jailed I asked you if it was possible for me to ask Gm Bob to gave back my real game age.

Echo you still not have told me why shouldnt I get back my real game age I really diserve.

Explain me echo Why cant I ask gm Bob to have my real age And why you dont want to give it back you only want to make some fun jailing me and losing me has a obsidian player?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 am 
Annoying Prick (Banned)
Annoying Prick (Banned)

Echo I really need to know many things and not awnsering this things and jailing me instead is completly crazy

Jailing players is your new marketing steategie and laughing at players when they get stealed 10k each regs by bugs into secured chest?

ECHO I HAVE ACCEPTED WHAT YOU TOLD ME BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHY AND WHY CANT I ASK GM BOB TO GIVE BACK MY REAL GAME AGE?

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]