It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:40 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:50 pm 
yes or no

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:59 pm 
I don't think so. No. He has made and kept this world for us for many years, even when players are annoying. Someone who lost interest would have shut it down long ago.

Sincerely,
Lord Freeze

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:01 am 
i dont think he would go through the trouble of new patches and more including hireintg new staff if he lsot intrest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:14 am 
i doubt there would still be a shard if he did, hes probably just too buzy with life tho (yeah life still exist its not just a myth :lol: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:14 am 
CV done that .... never seen a post for weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:23 am 
the way things goes now i doubt they have much time to post on forums just because we get no sing by them doesnt mean they aint working on the shard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:35 am 
Staff

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: v_laurence
Bah. Last week was the launch of on work order system integrated with GPS tracking cell phones our maintenance workers have in the field. I'm busy almost 24/7 monitoring this to make sure it's working smoothly and fixing bugs as they creap up in real time so noone notices and work resumes as normal. So yeah I've been busy with work.

As for BB he and I coordinate a lot of our patching. I colled infos get back to him we work together a lot on Sundays and do patching but with the above with my work schudle situation and the fact that my laptop has been in the shop we haven't gotten much done.

Thankfully people like Thassius, Subcity, and Platinum have been picking up the slack. Blinkers also has been a lot more active and is not tied into the Obsidian fileshare system where the devs autosync all files so he will be helping more again with scripting.

Plus on top of it there's some serious shit going on with the server crashing as I have stated in my news post DUH yes some shit is up and we are fixing.

BTW how can you say we never post here if I post at least 1 thing of news a week?

It's f****** retarded posts like this that makes me and BB have conversations about shutting down the shard for good. We never LOSE interrest in the shard, we begin to LOSE interrest in people who treat us like dirt half the time.

On also we are dealing with an issue where a 4 year vet of the shard's account got stolen and f***** to hell by Random Asshole #2 on the shard (Valor being #1, Hennesy being #2).

/fuckoff

http://www.victorlaurence.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:38 am 
Staff

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: v_laurence
I just have to post one more time. I'm sorry did you miss that I was at the recent wedding? Look at the Frackin screenshots.

http://www.victorlaurence.com

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]