It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:56 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:57 am 

well I was training at vesper bank and all of a sudden RmX comes from somewhere with a bow in his hand and is after me if I am correct we cant equip weps and there should be no pvp in town. and then everyone labels me as racist now u must know why I called him a watever. sometimes I get pissed too.
http://img286.echo.cx/img286/5438/rmx6qt.jpg
here it is again and this time I might want some action by the staff cause I too was jailed lock it again and ill post it again goodluck
I would also suggest forum mods to read the rules a bit.

7.Do not harrass other players, if they ask you nicely to stop bugging them, please do so. If the situation continues you can experience punishments from the staff. We want this to be a fun place for EVERYONE.

9. No exploiting bugs. If you find a bug, PM broadband on the forums with a complete description of it, and how it can be duplicated. If later the bug is found, those who had knowledge but did not tell the staff about it can get in trouble, and if you used the bug to gain an advantage, you can get in even worse trouble. Even though infinte HP may seem cool, it won't when your STR is set to 20 permanently.

Illegal:
A. Using a bug to PK people

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:02 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
I might want some action by the staff cause I too was jailed
Quote:
what do u mean, for the race thing? well yeah he did have a screenie of you clearly breaking rules dude. and yours dont exactly show much. and ill kill urza in town any time i can since whoever is using that account followed me to an ank yesterday to res me himself and kill me again.

Post subject:
dude, you'll get forum banned :(

racist remarks are in no way similar to jacka$$ behaviour, he doesn't deserve punishment, you did deserve it.

Post subject:

Bot Check: GAMER
dam i need to figure out the quote ting too huh. i gotta go to work no more forum fun fun for me peace oigen GL rmx :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:05 am 
Wow Lestat stop acting like a child. A warning to RmX will suffice, and that is all. If you post again action will be taken against you and not your attacker.

Yes we are supposedly not allowed to fight in town, and yes I do tell ppl to unequip when they come in with weapons, but stop spamming the boards for the sake of pay-back on RmX.

This is retard material.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]