It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:09 pm 

Quote:
well I was training at vesper bank and all of a sudden RmX comes from somewhere with a bow in his hand and is after me if I am correct we cant equip weps and there should be no pvp in town. and then everyone labels me as racist now u must know why I called him a watever. sometimes I get pissed too.
http://img286.echo.cx/img286/5438/rmx6qt.jpg
here it is again and this time I might want some action by the staff cause I too was jailed lock it again and ill post it again goodluck
I would also suggest forum mods to read the rules a bit.

7.Do not harrass other players, if they ask you nicely to stop bugging them, please do so. If the situation continues you can experience punishments from the staff. We want this to be a fun place for EVERYONE.

9. No exploiting bugs. If you find a bug, PM broadband on the forums with a complete description of it, and how it can be duplicated. If later the bug is found, those who had knowledge but did not tell the staff about it can get in trouble, and if you used the bug to gain an advantage, you can get in even worse trouble. Even though infinte HP may seem cool, it won't when your STR is set to 20 permanently.

Illegal:
A. Using a bug to PK people
i aint gonna read it all
i think this subject had been locked already no?
and btw
pk= people killer
i didnt killed u
so what if i hurt u
maybe u asked me to do it to practice some healing? 0_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:36 pm 

Quote:
And you're screenshot says he score a hit to ure back... that dont mean it was a bow - ure nude he coulda easily hit u with his high str a couple of times and hurt ya.
well his totaly right
so ur proof sux?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:06 pm 
ALL the posts you guys make should be sent by PM to a staff member...

not only do most people NOT give a shit about it, but it can give people a bad rep for shit they potentially havent done.

grow up bitches

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:08 pm 

This is stupid rmx if they call u a jew in a game a where u will never meet anybody who plays it, why take it so seriously racism is bad i dont liek it and i dont like ppl who do that but come on i undertstand how u would take it in r/land if the person was bein serious but people say shit in the ehat of the momebnt that means nothing its just somtin to get u mad and ya u posted pics of him syain it but we dont no if u provoked him,truth is im sure most of todays staff on their players said shit like that tio piss people off wen they were bitchin at other players,we c it everyday with necro and ashes they just dislike each other buut im sure they r not racist well im pretty sure lol,either way wat u did to lestat is illegal and those r the things that provoke players to say shit,i been called many things in the past but its a f***** game,im mostly with lestat on this as he has not done somtin that is worth this big of a deal,one more thing rmx how old r u also cuz if ur an adult then wtf u should now how to deal with this shit just ognore ppl thats wat most of the players including myself do and we r still young adults.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:21 pm 
if u go have some fish and chips right that will make u see that your wrong and that when u do a backflip u won't land on your feet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:42 am 
Sorry mumu but you are wrong. Racism IS bad. Even if mad or even if you think it's funny. Racism should not be tolerated anywhere. It ruins the fun literraly. Lestat is the type of person that got himself 3 friends and though he was so cool and started bad mouthing everyone after that. You defenetly looked for what you get back. And staff did take fair decision even if Ares knew that he was braking a rules when he attacked Lestat. To set people's mind straight:
Attacking in town in any way is a NO - NO!
Taking advantage of the bugged kill system to attack grey players is a NO - NO X 2!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:30 am 

Locking this immediately.

For some reason, a select few of you seem completely incapable of comprehending the process that been actioned here.

RULES > RULES BROKEN > OFFENDER PUNISHED

I do not care what you think is acceptable or not ingame. I also do not care whether you think racism is acceptable in real life or not.

I will refer those of you with any doubt to the rules again :

4. Absolutely no comments that aren't politically correct. As in, you may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player or staff member. That means no using J.e.w, (Racist words are not tolerated here. Consider this a first and final warning)., Polluck, or any other slur, in ANY form. Again, no grey areas. If it appears to mean something, then it is illegal. So variants on j.e.w are not tollerated.

For using racism, he got a warning, a pleasant chat, and one hour jail.

There is nothing further to discuss - if you disagree with me then by all means send me or each other some private messages, just keep it off the forums.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2