It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:10 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 65 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:47 pm 

lol... I'll let that one slide... But its kinetic that likes teh cock not me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:19 pm 
What can I say guys, woman just dont do it for meh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:46 pm 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
how obvious.

ha ha ha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:18 pm 

One thing I find remotely odd.. Why is it that the forum account of CherryLiquid is posting a picture of Barbie? when Barbie clearly has his own forum account..? whats up with that?

As for me exploiting, guys, get real. Firstly, I have everything I need on this shard, I can clearly beat most people without any effort thrown in, WHY WOULD I NEED TO CHEAT?

Secondly, Necro, you want to talk about having noobied items? What about your full noobed book? You never explained that one, I've mentioned it several times and you keep avoiding it. I have an MSN convo with Nemo AKA PLATINUM stating he gave the book to Necro for winning a SMALL FFA consisting of NOOBS.
Now, I've won NUMEROUS events, and I have NEVER won ANYTHING even close to worth the same amount of a NOOBED FULL SPELLBOOK espcially for winning a like 5 man FFA of noobies.

EDIT: Oh, and if we're gunna live in the past and keep bringin up that noobed bag, go for it, but it was dealt with and I used no exploit or bugs to get it. It was sheer stupidity of a certain ex-staff member and a certain player.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:55 pm 
I have a full newbied book.... WHEN STARTING A MAGE YOU GET A NEWBIED BOOK JUST USE THAT AND THERE YOU GO FULL NEWBIED BOOK ONCE YOU GET EVERY SPELL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:00 pm 

optimous....god....

a FULL NOOBY SPELLBOOK, has EVERY SPELL

a nooby spellbook, has all CRAFTABLE spells

if u have a FULL NOOBY SPELLBOOK, then pls pm me, and i'll glady buy it off of u

Peter - GM fisher, GM cook, 80% tailoring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:03 pm 
Bruhaha i believe that type of request is for the buying and selling section.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:13 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
It's not that odd when Barbie himself sent me his ss and told me to post it the day it happened because he didn't know how to post pictures. I will always say you are a cheater and won't believe otherwise so really what anyone else says doesn't matter. I've seen enough proof myself and I really don't care what anyone else thinks of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:21 pm 

Opti, full noobed books are ONLY from GM's, there are none that are existant that are not GM created so... wtf? lol. I'm still waiting for an explination on that one.

As for you Rippa, funny how YOU have enough proof (or so you say), yet no body else does.. HMMM.. *cough*LIAR*cough* Maybe there isn't sufficent proof because I don't cheat. MAYBE, I'm just actually.. good at the game..? (noo, it couldn't be that, you can't beat me so I must cheat!!!)

Besides, I'm watched like a f****** HAWK when I'm online, If I were able to pull off any sort of exploit or bug, I'd f***** give my self a ribbon and quit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:12 pm 
hate to say it guys but the only person on this shard right now that could even stand toe to toe with ashes in pvp right now is me - and I'm f****** rusty to shit so I'd consider him better than me right now.

Y'all let your game slip, the standard of pvp used to be so much higher when I was running around taking multiple opponents naked at vesper bridge.

You know whats missing from this shard?

plain old heroism. yeh thats right, i used to talk big because i would charge into outnumbered fights and emerge unscathed through sheer badassness. perhaps you should all stop bitching about cheating and start tightening up your shit!

simple as this : I fought ashes recently with a GM macer, and even though I was on 20% because I was using REGULAR weapons and I am really, really rusty... he still managed to live, even tho I ewalled him..
That is more than any other mage can say in the past 6 months, so I suggest you take your hat off to him in the pvp department rather than saying he cheats and shit....nooooobs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:39 pm 

Quote:
Bruhaha i believe that type of request is for the buying and selling section.
i only said that since he stated he had it, and i was explaining what a real one was....

soo shhhhh

Peter - GM fisher, GM cook, 80% tailoring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:50 pm 
vlad, there are alot more people who can stand up to ashes right now, for one count croxton, duck, elleb are 3 warriors i know who could, mage wize nemo can and did on a few occasions i saw my self... and these are jsut active players, many players like garr, urza, slug so forth could stand up to him pretty easy too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:52 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
What obsidian needs is bugs fixed :shock: I've seen people pvp Ashes one on one and not die if he's the best everyone would die 3 on 1 2 on 1 or 1 on 1 nope maybe it's just the fighting system that's f***** I don't know but to me there's nothing great about pvp right now. poison pot cure poison pot cure heal pot blah blah blah *Message to aladdin* "yo poison then I fs" :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:34 pm 

Basically rippa has it pinned there :(. No top level mage should ever lose to a warrior. The delay on poison pots and cure pots is what kills a warrior, where as the delay to cast poison and heal on a mage is so tiny.

We all know the system has issues with it, so why do people have to say they are the best at it or they can kill this person and that person.

Vlad come on - you don't need to start going on about how you're the only one able to stand up to ashes in a fight. You were and are still a great pvper but there's no need to go on and on about it.
Until the system has been balanced I'd say no player has the right to call themselves the best regardless of how many times they beat people 1vs1 or in a gank.

Meanwhile it's time for duck to get his resist gmed and get ready for the next wave of pvp going to hit Obsidian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:24 pm 

Hmmm vlad
yea ashes is damn good at pvp
but still if i managed to kill you...i aint sure that he couldnt do that...
Hmmm yea i know ur rusty and i know system is unbalanced ..i just wanted to mention a fact

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 65 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next