It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:50 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 65 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:04 am 
ok ashes i liked you before BUT think... you can get a newbied book by making a char thats primary is magery. ok? still with me??? now here comes the tricky part FINDING someone who has gm insctription and also has a full book AND/OR being as old as me either one works and no they arent from GMs only so dont go OMG HES A CHEATER OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG cause im not ok...? another easy way to do it is make a mage KEEP the newbied book AND then go kill enough shit to make a full newbied book a good way to find those "hard" to get spells is by having a gm lock picker most of the "harder" to get spells are in chests OMG just gave away a big secret for all the new players OMG

and for everyone who is going to call me a liar i.d.g.a.f.

cause im not lying its just NONE OF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THE OBVIOUS omg omg omg omg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:11 am 
there are some spells that cannot be scribed. so what you are talking about is an *almost* full newbied "full book".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:30 am 
dont talk back to me i told you truth not my fault YOU AINT OLD get over it and stop hating on me

player hater

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:45 am 
i think your reaction is rather weird. i do not hate you, i wasn't "talking back" to you - i was just giving you some info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:53 am 
and im being me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:11 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
yeah i agree with u all. defo need to do something about the drastic lack of trees around the ice isle area, i mean come on, where are all those little snowy owls gonna live, we need conifers and pines, plz for the love of god, fix this blatant problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:50 am 

U forgot ice squirrels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:56 am 
Musk ox! Snowshoe Hare! Penguins! Seals! We need seals for peets sake!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:45 am 
Optimous, I think you're missing what Ashes is trying to say. There are certain spells which GM inscripers cannot make scrolls for, and even IF you use the 1 way you can get scrolls for +stat spells, you cannot put them into spell books.

So Ashes is correct when he said that the only way to get a completely full newbied book is to have it GM made.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:04 am 

well
i think a long time ago u could script and put those spells into books
i mean weaken all that shit...
so if ur a really old char u might had one noobed wich is not gm crafted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:37 am 
AFAIK, Those spells were scriptable, but you could not put them into spellbooks, so basically the same as it is now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:26 pm 
Full spellbooks are easy to get. at least they were not too long ago. I had one before too. The full spellbooks Warlocks drop in wrong are SOMETIMES (in rare cases it seems) newbied. Thats how I got my first book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:45 pm 
If it were newbied it wouldn't of dropped, no exceptions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:14 pm 
y'all need to relax and stop taking everything I say so seriously. Jeez, urza and garr have let their shit slip but elleb has always been teh pwnage for me, nemo was a great mage whom I respected, and some of the newer players like Duck and Count Croxton have good potential - despite the fact that I wouldn't consider them 'mage-slayers' like I used to do on a daily basis. But meh, some of you need to lighten up.

And ares, you only managed to kill me because I failed *5* heals in a row while stuffed. This isnt an excuse, this is cold hard FACT. I died because of a systematic flaw in the healing system, not because of any skill whatsoever on your part. If you kid yourself otherwise than you are more deluded than you seem.

Bottom line is - the pvp environment on this shard is damned easy compared to what it was. When I was beginning to learn how to pvp, it was kill or be killed every day!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:13 am 

Vlad was indeed a great warrior when he was active I've seen him slay bug abusing mages aka Hennessy as the mage used the bug lol So for me he is the best warrior I've seen next to Count. I bet that will make him smile a bit but it's true. The real problem is I want a full spellbook new chars should be able to have every spell. Anyone know why they aren't scriptable anymore because it sux for mages like me to have no fullbook while others are running around with one :( I just want a complete book! Is that too much to ask for???

Forum locked Post a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 65 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next