It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject: Suggestion for RuneBook
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:51 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Well, on other shards they have a thing called a runebook that stores about 16 runes in it. I was wondering if we could get it on here. My bank is messy with lots and lots of runes and id like to have them nicely organized.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:24 pm 

Agreed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:31 pm 

Sounds like a cool idea.

On those other shards...
are the rune books newbied?
do the runes fade?

Nash Fisher - Fisherman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm 

They should be noobied, but maybe we should have something to re-noobie them every so often, kinda like how ur regular runes fade.

For example:

So many uses of runes, or each time u die it will tell you how many deaths you have until the noobie status is worn away. Then you can go to a special vendor or have a special item acquired from a monster maybe that recharges the noobie status, allowing u to have it noobie for that much longer.

Sounds like a neat idea!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:24 am 

On other shards ive played you have to "charge" the rune books by dropping recall scrolls on them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:18 am 

Quote:
On other shards ive played you have to "charge" the rune books by dropping recall scrolls on them.
Ya I like this idea a lot better. Simply drop blank recall runes and its charged up once again!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:15 pm 

how about u use a bag silk... I understand why one would want them but it takes away from the danger of having a rune to your house or something on you. But if room is your issue im pretty sure thats why there is bags.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:35 pm 

Bags are always useful in this situation, but I still like the idea.

However, they should only be recall runes to either your house, towns, or dungeons. No allowing players to stack their books to other people's houses or illegal places.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:14 pm 

if there are going to be rune books...i say no newbeid . you die , you lose your runes ...just like now. i like rune books becuase you can see the name of each rune when you open the book which is cool.

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:19 pm 

Well if there are going to be runebooks they shouldnt be noobied but atm i dont think they need to be introduced. The few changes bob makes should be made on more important issues apposed to issues regarding convinience.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:45 pm 

Quote:
Well if there are going to be runebooks they shouldnt be noobied but atm i dont think they need to be introduced. The few changes bob makes should be made on more important issues apposed to issues regarding convinience.
Can you stop pointing that it shouldn't be introduced at this moment? We all understand that. It doesn't change the fact that we can discuss something so that Bob can consider including it.

Just because you need your poisoning fixed ASAP doesn't mean other people can't put new ideas on the forum for discussion.

So if the books are being labeled as a non-noobied item, then alchemist shops will most likely sell replacements if we can all agree on this.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:51 pm 

Syntax error - Koldoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:59 pm 

there should be a way to have certain players not be allowed to post in your threads. specialy ones that never pay attention to anything or what anyone says.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:07 pm 

why did you remove my post? now i have to repost it.

Euro wtf do you mean quit saying that its not important atm (btw, i have only said it once)... what would you call discussion dumb ass? and nowhere in my post did i say for you not to discuss runebooks... learn to read

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:33 pm 

You always put your desires and issues before anything else. Even when Bob said he hasn't messed with poisoning you still want it changed back to t3a even when he told you he hasn't touched poisoning.

If you like the idea comment as you have been doing. Im not going to stop you opinion on matters. Yes, this is a discussion and I wont stop you from discussion. Just stop mentioning that Bob wont implement it now because we all know that.

BTW, you have mentioned this statement I quoted above in a previous post.
Quote:
Well im glad to see your making unimportant changes like this apposed to serious issues. I like your idea apoc but i dont think more time should be wasted on this.. however it should be introduced when there are less important issues at hand.

Deathwish - It is neither your duty nor any player's duty to judge when suggestions should be introduced. Any coherently formatted suggestion written in a respectable manner, as long as such a suggestion is sensible, is welcome. - Koldoon
Here is the quote that you said towards Apoc's idea for the server status page to have a new feature. Oh look and there is Koldoon telling you top stop shooting people's ideas down. Strange, I thought you never said anything likes this before?

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next