It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:58 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: Inactive Players
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:52 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I feel like we need to start getting a little bit stricter on this. What i mean by that is I think houses should start IDOC'ing after 60 days if theres no activity that way we can start clearing some of the houses that take up so much room. Like raptor has 10 houses he just keeps placing on new chars and gets banned etc and they stay there forever.
Also should start removing the master of vampire races from inactivity like bob had mentioned previously. All the masters besides Hunters and Blood Magi are inactive. You should give other vampires a chance at joining their bloodline of choice.

P.S. Fix hunter quest its broken.

Post subject: Re: Inactive Players
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:54 pm 

Quote:
I feel like we need to start getting a little bit stricter on this. What i mean by that is I think houses should start IDOC'ing after 60 days if theres no activity that way we can start clearing some of the houses that take up so much room. Like raptor has 10 houses he just keeps placing on new chars and gets banned etc and they stay there forever.
Also should start removing the master of vampire races from inactivity like bob had mentioned previously. All the masters besides Hunters and Blood Magi are inactive. You should give other vampires a chance at joining their bloodline of choice.

+1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:04 pm 

Quote:

minus 1
you're like suggesting that you want the game completely die...
actually what got me to play back after 3 years is that i could get my houses back

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:46 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

minus 1
actually what got me to play back after 3 years is that i could get my houses back
Yes, but most of those houses are either Raptor's or players who haven't logged in the game for over a year or more.

Why should we keep good spaces to place houses to those that haven't logged on to refresh theirs? That isn't fair for new players or players that still are active to have to look for places to place their house because someone took up a nice location and hasn't logged on in a year or more.

Frankly, if you don't care enough to log on and refresh your house, then you don't deserve to have it anymore.

I understand being inactive for a month and then coming back, but some of those houses haven't been touched in a year or more (or are Raptor's houses).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:11 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

minus 1
Yes, but most of those houses are either Raptor's or players who haven't logged in the game for over a year or more.

Why should we keep good spaces to place houses to those that haven't logged on to refresh theirs? That isn't fair for new players or players that still are active to have to look for places to place their house because someone took up a nice location and hasn't logged on in a year or more.

Frankly, if you don't care enough to log on and refresh your house, then you don't deserve to have it anymore.

I understand being inactive for a month and then coming back, but some of those houses haven't been touched in a year or more (or are Raptor's houses).

As soon as the game get active, we cannot have that.. I left just because i didnt find anyone on, and got back when bruno showed me the server status.

if you dont want lots of houses, we can maybe make voting to put like a law for the monopolism, so each account cannot have more than a specific number of houses

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 pm 

Quote:
As soon as the game get active, we cannot have that.. I left just because i didnt find anyone on, and got back when bruno showed me the server status.

if you dont want lots of houses, we can maybe make voting to put like a law for the monopolism, so each account cannot have more than a specific number of houses
How does removing inactive houses from year+ old members do anything to hinder the growth of the game? If anything, leaving all those houses that have decayed and haven't been touched in 1,2 or even 3 years causes more problem in my opinion.

For example, Ashes still has his house outside north Brit GY. Are you saying that we shouldn't remove houses like that from players who haven't logged into the game in 5+ years?

Removing houses from people who haven't done anything to keep them or Raptor's houses won't cause any issue. If anything, they'll help the shard when they don't see house after house decayed and potential house placing taken up.

It's as easy as that. No real vote needed. Rules even state that after 60 days the house should decay. Not hard to get on once a month to refresh it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:09 pm 

nope lol

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:17 pm 

Quote:
nope lol
Whatever you say, buddy lol.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:12 pm 

GMs can move houses and there are areas in the world map that are empty, so old houses can be moved there.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:00 am 

Decayed house graveyard lol

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]