It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:11 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I have a Drow and have been using one since they were brought back.

They don't seem to deal any more damage with basic melee than any other char, they do however gain a little bit of hp after you kill something.

You can't use animals in combat and you can't command your horse without them turning on you.

Silent strike doesn't stop a mage from casting. Its really only useful to stop guard whacking for a few seconds.

Coupe de grace works how it should. The damage is based on what you have equiped, the stronger the weapon, the stronger the skill damage. It misses often but if it hit every time, it would be OP.

Its best used if you time it for a final blow once your opponents hp is near empty. If you use it early on in a fight and it lands, you'll be unable to swing for about 10 seconds.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:45 pm 

Yea good point, if you changed it into an ability that did % of Current health, you would have to remove the time delay between attacks after. I get that this changes it from the finisher it was before. I think it would be a cool ability and it wouldn't be some fluky 1 hit wonder.

If people like it with a high miss chance and having it for 60-90 damage than keep it as is. I just don't enjoy PVP systems that are highly based off luck. But it seems you think they Dark Elves are weak and that if Coupe De Grace is adjusted it would be too strong?

I vote to change Coupe de grace to an ability that does 15/20% of the targets current HP + 5 true damage (re-adjusted for PVM).

This damage would come from a racial ability that asked for a target and put a 25s timer? Coupe De Grace negatively impact you after use. Paralyze for 2 seconds? cant attack for 3 seconds?
OR
This effect could be applied to your next successful auto-attack. Coupe De Grace doesn't negatively impact you

Also, how does the ability that knocks an enemy prone work? does it?
With you not being able to command horses can you still ride them?

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:05 pm 

I don't think Drows are weak, the are pretty even when compared to vamps. They have their pros and cons which balances everything out.

I pretty much enjoy the way they work at the moment with it being a luck based skill, that's just me though.
The wind skill is really useful during pvm when you get trapped in a corner. You can mount and dismount horses but you can't use commands for them without them turning on you. I believe your horse will turn on you if you dismount and stand around for a few seconds, though its been so long that I haven't tested that. Hate losing horses lol.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2