It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:29 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:11 pm 
Drac, Ur pretty cool in-game, helpful to noobs and everything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:47 pm 

You don't get the respect you say you deserve because you aren't earning it. You're acting like a 3 year old having a go at people because you lost your favourite toy. For starters it was never a retarded guild, its members were all good friends, second of all I no longer care what you do because even though I tried to be nice to you and help you along you throw it all back in my face.

And why post this crap on the forums - just go if that's your intention and this game is so boring and you have no friends here. What's keeping you here?
Sure this game has bugs in it, but damn it's one of the best I've ever seen and the people are terrific. You show them some respect and use good manners and I'm dead certain that you'll do a hell of a lot better than what you do at the moment by swearing and carrying on like you're the centre of the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:14 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
f off duck. i have shown respect and get sht on f u man. i am f***** done whore/ cant handle cursing i mean wtf baby. dont flame me/ what do u eman do better? get more money or stuff or what? cause all that got fked over a long time ago. i didnt lose a fav toy i tried to help people twice yesterday and got pked by two people who used to be my friends. i aint dealing with that newb bullsht anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:29 am 

Quote:
f off duck. i have shown respect and get sht on f u man. i am f***** done whore/ cant handle cursing i mean wtf baby. dont flame me/ what do u eman do better? get more money or stuff or what? cause all that got fked over a long time ago. i didnt lose a fav toy i tried to help people twice yesterday and got pked by two people who used to be my friends. i aint dealing with that newb bullsht anymore.
There you go swearing and acting like a 3 year old again. Helping people out doesn't necessarily lead to not being pked - those are two seperate things entirely. And what I meant by my previous post was that you would do better to not swear so much and act more like your own age and not 3.

Try to sound courteous when you say something to someone instead of all the stuff you posted in the first three setences. You might get that respect you want, and not get pked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:46 am 
dracula if u want to talk about not getting respect try being me for a day..... then come talk to me about "no respect" f***** sound like that cock eyed mother fucker that always said that forgot his name but u know who im talkin about the one cock eyed mofo

-Impe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:52 am 
RODGER DANGERFIELD f***** remembered it.... hell yeah IM AWESOME c*** SUCKERS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:37 am 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i just read all the crap on here as i havn't really been active this past few weeks alot.. dracula.. ur words just make me sick dude.. what do u got to cry about all the f*****' time.... i think you have had it easy! way to f***** easy to be exact... when i started me and my friend chris (biteme) started up here.. with help from no one... 3-4 months later.. im the one not to fuk with... but he quit later because of some problems with staff.. its not that f*****' hard.... get over your self and change your damn diaper.. this game isn't that damned complicated.. and im not gonna be like duck and tell u to talk nicer and u may get some respect.. cause thats not the truth dude.. talk how u are.. but im sittin here readin' the words of a easily giving up pussy.... thats how i see it.. and im not gonna fall into the bs of this post by sayin "plz dont leave..." "it will get better" blah blah f***** blah....

your momma kept u on the tit tooo long.. thats what i see.....

now thats flammin.....

now get the fuk off my shard.. theres no place for cry babies like you here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:45 am 

Quote:
yeah ashes u r right.. love ya tooo rippa. if i came back id be stupid. itd be the same sht over again. either be bored for years tryin to get good at pvp to make others sad. or not which means doin nothin at all but the boring stuff so.. pointless. shard needs somthin to do besides same sht over and over.
I guess I taught you nothing. 'Making others sad' isn't a reason to be good at pvp.
Quote:
now get the fuk off my shard.. theres no place for cry babies like you here...
Its not your shard.
Quote:
RODGER DANGERFIELD f***** remembered it.... hell yeah IM AWESOME c*** SUCKERS
This language isn't appropriate.

Look Dracula, staff and players alike have said all they can to help you but it doesnt seem to work. I've tried to teach you pvp, people have been friendly with you, but you've tried to become staff then flamed us and the shard, and constantly moaned about anything and everything that happens to you ingame.

At the end of the day, you have an infinitely easy time compared to when I was a beginning warrior - it was the time of MoB (Kilourious was in full swing and Ashes was with him), and when Primal was a ruthless pker who was actually feared and respected by the noobs. The game was still full of vets, with powerful guilds and guildmasters - and the general standard of pvp was far higher.

If you are going to continue like this, after you have already recieved a 1 week suspension, then I will ban you from the forums.

You have two options - stay here and try to make amends and become the best player you can be (what I would prefer) or leave gracefully and don't start yet another flame-filled leaving thread.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2