It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 12:23 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: This sux
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:56 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
So i get killed by some blue guy laestatisa or somthin. im perma grey. the guards didnt work even though he went grey for attacking me. SO How do i get my sht back ???????? im grey he can just attack me again. i paged and a staff was on but ignored me!!!!!??? and then logged off 5 min after my first page. wtf is this.. if its a personal thing against me im soo f***** tired of it instantly. but how is this suppose to work exactly someone fill me in.................... greys just lose? lost my stang cause of it too. great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:01 pm 

i just went to try and get my stuff and claughane decides to kill me with one arrow. i guess my bodies just gonna decay this is real nice/ whoever that staff was coulda took 5 secs to help me/ edit: Seth what are you talking about being perma grey isnt fair. ive not done that much Bad stuff sry but i havent. and this is totally messed. i dunno how you dont see that. i mean make us blue or make guards work for greys or mabey help someone whos being res killed in town at least!!!!!!!! I MEAN CMON THIS IS UNREASONABLE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:04 pm 
A staff wont help you, its your fault for being grey. If you dont want to be grey dont kill ppl and let your kills decay (supposedly this works now).

So yeah, be nice, then the guards will be on your side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:28 pm 

i forget his name exactly but no i didnt attack anyone i logged on and got poisoned and fsed and my stang got fsed all in about 15 secs after i logged on. why shouldnt staff help me. im grey because i play the game and its been 6 months. you really couldnt help goin grey just defeding urself and stuff. all i wanted was to be ressed and put somewhere i wouldnt be res killed. thats it but noone can take 5 secs even to see what the problem is. well that just sux man. i ended up gettin my other grey char and killing the guy who res killed me. otherwise i think it woulda just gone on and on.

Last edited by Dracula on Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:30 pm 

dude if ur grey ur gona have to pay da price im grey and i get attacked in town alot but who the f*** cares like kinetic says its part of the game now that there r weps in town just kill the person attackin u but u cant stop anythin if ur grey also guards wont work for u either cuz they dont help criminals

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:34 pm 

ya but just learn t deal with it lol not too hard especially if ur friends with alot of ppl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:34 pm 

stop it stop it stop it. we arent suppose to be grey.... damit! its a bug they just fixed and i wont be grey for long!!! So why should i be res killed and ignored by staff (possibly my stuff decayed) cause i decided to log on the game. stop responding to "dracula" and respond like you would to anyone else im so tired of that. im not sayin anything but staff should answer pages when someone explains themselves this clearly which i did. i needed help cause of an old bug and some jerks in town and couldnt get it. what should i do kinetic you tell me/ besides go blue what should i have done in this situation. Edit: ok kinetic got on and gave me the time of day. id like to thank him. zaphod dont like me. prbly was him earlier. id imagine anyway.

Last edited by Dracula on Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:47 pm 
Well I came to see you and you were fine.

I will help ppl who are grey just now due to their greyness throughout the last few months. But now that the system is working, and you persist to stay grey due to killing ppl, I will not help in situations where you are continued to be killed whilest looting your own corpse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:47 pm 

i already explained in there^ but because i wouldnt be grey if kill system had worked for the first 6 months i used this char. its not my fault. there is a need to defend yourself sometimes ect..i shouldnt be grey if it had worked right. you know what i mean. cmon now. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:58 pm 
alright w.e i edited this, altho it was true... jsut forget it ever happened... god bless

Last edited by LegendaryProdigy on Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:00 pm 

dude nobody was takin cheap shots like that dont start shit on the forums plzzz i no eevrybodys had enough of that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:19 pm 

omg look whos whining, you are doing the same thing little shit face, attacking perma greys at bank so stfu and suck it up?

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next