It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:49 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:20 pm 

It was hours before the house wipe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:50 pm 

Back to the point. We are not talking about a few minor things lost here what he is saying is he lost everything. I nhave only been on the shard for about 6 months now and i have aquired alot of stuff. So ashes must have gotten at least 5 times that much. Point being imagine logging on and everything you have worked for in your time on the shard gone. I think I would have to seriously consider starting to build again. So if the GM's can restore the stuff they should thats not favoritism that's just fair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:29 pm 

add a couple of '0' s behind ur five there, then u'll get how many times more he had then u

Peter - GM fisher, GM cook, 80% tailoring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:37 pm 
Enough. No one is calling into question the fact that the loss is big, and yes it sucks. We sympathise with your plight. But there are facts of the matter.

Fact #1. Without a list, staff really can't restore your stuff anyway
Fact #2. While time consuming, the bigger stuff might be restored, providing proof.
Fact #3. The ability to rollback part of the world while leaving the rest in-tact does not exist for sure. It's being looked into to see if it's possible, but no guarentees.
Fact #4. Dragging on like this does not help anything along, and does not make the staff work faster. All it does is make staff believe that players should leave if they have no commitment to the shard outside of the wealth they've gained, because that just makes them a tad greedy. Older players then you have lost everything before and still stayed and helped the shard, the players, and continued to have fun. So it is most definitly possible. Yes you've lost a lot, it sucks, staff is working on it, but take the time to count the most valuable things you have. Your friends, your experiences, and your knowledge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:00 am 
[quote="Emo"]Funny thing is, that's actually true. Without me here, who the f*** is Destiny gunna GANK? Cause I'm pretty sure 5v1 against Restile is just no where near as fun as 5v1 against me.

wow your head is gettin bigger by the min...

P.S zain is sexy]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:42 am 
Quote:
Well, Today ALL of my stuff was deleted from my house. So I guess I'll take this as my chance to leave this shard. It's been fun and it sucks to go, but, I got f***** over.

Later, I guess.
you lost your stuff so you give up?
you still have your skills and stats so stop crying and being all gay like

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:44 am 

ROFL, it's hard to play with nothing, especially since my chars are PVPERS not hunters. It doesn't matter anyways, I got some of my stuff back, enough so that I can PVP anyways.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3