do u like the new patch?
Poll ended at Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:41 pm
yes  67%  [ 8 ]
no  17%  [ 2 ]
like it but prefer last patch  17%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 12
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:06 am 
yea i can see where u are comin from on that protect.... even still tho... a good mage should be able to be jsut fine to run up on a warrior a few tiles away to pot em

if u think about it
everytiem a warrior has to pot a mage
he cant even attack
he is loosing bow shots each time he goes to toss one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:44 am 

Quote:
For a mage to use a posion pot they have to get close to the warrior and alot of pure mages can be killed with 2 hits if u use the rght weapon so that kinda sucks.
pro to kill pure mageu need +9 sowrd\axe\hammer pic\ what ever of pain or somthing good (if u want to do it in 3 or 4 hits)
belive me i tryed it with my +9 sowrd of pain and even then it hard kill them after i close e wall

but lets say ok it make me work little eazyer now think

do wariors realy go pk with +9 wap of pain or staff like that?
i belive non maybe slug did but right now exept duck i see no1 that can do it and be sure he wont lose them a min later

so if a warior take +9 wap that cost like 60 k why a pure mage wont use his val armor that cost probbly same :P

think about it :P

if he will belive me noway he will die in 2 hit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:24 am 
If a warrior wall a mage with poison pots the mage cant do shit cose well u can use cure pot but it has delay and the warrior will poison pot u again immediately and hell continue attacking so they are f***** and dont say if warriors can do it y mages cant cose a mage is not the same mages have less str and we dont have the same healing , mages healing delay is too long and we dont bandi cure plus warriors use parry and resist and mages ar is low

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:00 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
exactamundo! WE already got to carry regs, bandies, and pots with a very low dex. Meanwhile warriors can have 1 int and it really won't matter. But I love warriors and the way they pvp so be prepared for a new breed biatches!!!!! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:17 am 

Quote:
lol bezerk u do same mistake i did when i was noob :D
if mage give u shity loot do the same :D
wtf im bezerk thats count foo

Bezerk-Warrior
Foxy Grey-Blacksmith
Jay-Tamer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:00 pm 
poison being disabled and mage cure being disabled to me.. gives u mages that use to rely on your overpowered poison an opertunity to truly witness how shitty curing with cure pots with that massive delay can be...

still tho.. ill stand by what i said.. a good mage should still be able to do just fine.. what u think u dont gotta work for a kill??? a mage should have to work just as hard as the next guy to take someone out....

if u so ultimatly believe that warriors and mages are =... and its all fine.. then both classes using the same method to cure and same method to poison.. is in no way effecting that ballance...

its just that u mages have to learn to fight w/ it... im sure not havign a poison spell that does like 40 dmg a hit is a heartbreak....... but god.. u can do it im sure... but then.. when u mages had the overpowered poison.. guess who had to learn to adapt and make something work on it... "me"

so tell me.. now that u have to use pots.... u see the flaws in how curing with cure pots work now dont u......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:13 pm 
The problem is not the poison , the problem is cure. We dont use poison for the damage we use it to stop healing thats not y the mages are f***** we still can use poison pots the problem is just we cant cast cure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:14 pm 

Yea thats bout it

Bezerk-Warrior
Foxy Grey-Blacksmith
Jay-Tamer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:23 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
lol bezerk u do same mistake i did when i was noob :D
if mage give u shity loot do the same :D
wtf im bezerk thats count foo
yea i know but after i saw i didnt want to edit :S lol was to boring like who care u both ass :P

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2