It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:52 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:36 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Ya but he is in, just cuz he is a dark elf... And, All the other loosers are all GMed traders just to let you know...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:45 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
And Beeing a Noob or a Looser, doesn't mean you have to be excluded from the game comunity, but maybe to have an opportunity to be in a guild that helps you to improve your skills and helps you to enjoy the game even tho sometimes when you train gets really boring... unless you macro.. ah?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:06 am 

Creating Totenkopf/Shadows guild forum was/is a trial run, because personally I would like to see alot more guild forums as a place for guild members to communicate with each other. I think that this aspect of our forums is currently underused.

I will see how it goes with this forum, and if all runs smoothly I will discuss with BB about creating more guild forums, and the criteria (eg minimum members) required to do so.

However, if this is abused then the forum will be removed and I won't persue the idea - so now I suggest you make the best use of this opportunity you can. Bitching about other guilds will most likely lead to your forum being DELETED and me making one for them instead. You have been warned.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2